Helping Hands || Steve Rogers x Reader (smut)

Start from the beginning

"O-oh fuck~" i moaned tracing my finger to my wet womanhood, and breathe harshly against the bed perking my ass up slipping my fingers in and out of me.

This is going to be a hell of a night..

STEVE'S POV:

Game night.. sigh, a night where the team could spend some time together.

I scanned the room, examining each one of the team.

Tony, bucky, wanda, vision, thor, nat, bruce, peter, clint. Wait, we are mising someone.

(Y/n)!

"Hey, does anybody see (y/n)?" I asked catching their attention "she's in her bedroom" nat said "try not to go there, cap" she threatens.

Thats a bit weird..

"(Y/n) is having difficult time with her health and wish to rest so she could heal" vision said "she's sick?"

"Indeed, she said so herself" he said. Well, that's even weirder cause she looks just fine and dandy.

I stood up "i'm gonna go to the bathroom" i said excusing myself.

No one was really paying attention anyway and i left the room.

Walking down the corridor, going for (y/n)'s room to check on her.

Before i could even knock the door, a sound of moan and raspy breathing erupted from her room as i was much more confused.

I tilted my head and decided to peer inside.

My eyes widened as i see her laying on her back, sweating and moaning as her finger went in and out of her.

I gulped, i shouldn't be here but i can't move! My body froze as i felt blood rushed down to my region as it was aching to get out of my pants.

I've never had this feelings before "ooh, yes~" she slurs out as i flinch at the throbbing member beneath my jeans as i pushed my hand against it and bit my lips trying not to moan and failed as i tripped on my feet and tumbled inside (y/n)'s room with a loud thump.

"Steve!?--" she quickly grabbed her quilt wrapping it on her half naked body as i was flustered and confused and speecheless. "W-what are you doing here?" She asked, her eyes not dare to look into mine.

YOUR POV:

I didn't dare to look at his orbs, those enticing cerulean orbs. I was embarassed as well getting caught by steve.

I wish god would strike me dead right here at this exact moment.

"I-i uhh--so sorry! I was just worried, cause vision said you were sick and--i'm so sorry" he said looking away. His body stiffening and his face reddening.

My orbs examine him as i noticed a little friend of his twitching and raging to come out.

I had an idea.. but i don't know if i'll like it

I take a deep breath and sit upright "s-steve.. don't worry about it but can you help me out with something?" Steve's eyes beames as he was still a bit flustered.