Asagi looked at him thinking.

"Maybe we have met."

Asagi straightforwardly said, giving the boys more shocking news.

"Really?"

All boys were hoping that they had met.

"I'm not sure, since I had amnesia before. Maybe we've met before in the past, that I just forgotten? But I think it's unlikely, I've been raised in a foreign country."

"Amnesia?"

All boys asked.

"Wait, Kou, I thought I told you about it already?"

"You haven't. I'm just as surprised as them. But you really had amnesia?"

"Yeh, I'm missing my memories from when I was five, I think."

Asagi said unsure.

"There were times when I'd see some of my memories but all was blurry, I couldn't understand what was happening though. I was told that there wont be a chance for me to gain my memories back. For all I care."

Now bluntly, Asagi said.

"You don't want your old memories back?"

The ginger head Mukami asked.

"It's better to move forward rather than not to move at all and get stuck up in past."

Answered the blonde girl.

"Ooh, smooth."

The blonde boy mused.

"Aren't you curious for your memories before?"

Asked the ebony haired vampire.

"No, not really. As I said, move forward."

Asagi answered setting to loose interest.

The bell then rang, signaling that it's lunch is over, time to go back to their respective rooms.

"I'd... like to... talk more with... you... Asagi-san, but... seems like... it'll have... to wait..."

Azusa said, it sounded sad to Asagi.

The girl pouted at this.

In the eyes of the four boys, she looked rather cute.

"Gi-chan~"

Kou chimes Asagi's nickname, making the said girl turn to his direction.

"Nani?"

She asked still pouting.

"If you wont stop pouting lips I might just kiss them."

Kou whined, his other brothers somewhat taken aback at what he said.

Asagi blinked.

"I mean I wont mind if you kiss me. But I don't want any scandal happening ."

Asagi answered shocking the brothers, Kou excluded, since he knew that Asagi might answer that.

ШHΩ ΔRΣ ΨΩU?   「Δ DIΔβΩLIҜ LΩ∇ΣRS ҒΔΠҒIC」जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें