The giant, almost black in colour door swings open. "Ne hyu-," the new voice abruptly stops.

Tearing my eyes away from our hands. I look at the taller male in nothing but neon orange sweatpants, whose hands move to cover his chest, like a girl would if there was a cleavage spill.

His eyes dart between Jimins face and mine. Cheeks and ears tint red while his mouth with curled back lips remain parted, at a loss for words.

Despite his hands best efforts his extremely detailed abs were well in my view. And damn.

He dashes back inside, probably to get a shirt. Leaving Jimin and I at the doorway. "Why is he here?"

"Why is.. wae... why are..." he trails off. He runs his fingers through his hair in frustration.

Ah right, right. I was just complaining about him speaking korean fluently to me but here I am doing the same but with english.

"Why," I start of slowly, he seems to understand that as he nods with determined eyes.

"Jungkook" I point inside in the direction Jungkook fled off in.

"here?" I dramatically wave my free hand at the empty doorway.

"Ecjerjize. He... umm." He paused for a while, flicking his wrist around as he thinks. "You and Taehyung seuliping. He.not.want.distuhrb,"

Oh he's exercising but decided to do it in this room because he didn't want to disturb sleeping Taehyung and I.

Hm I understood that one right off the bat, their broken english has become a second language to me now.

The same sound of thumping footsteps but at a much faster pace draws nearer.

He's wearing a shirt now and gripping a water bottle, he still looks abit shy as he welcomes us in. It's endearing to watch as he very obviously avoids my eyes and fidgets while he talks to Jimin.

Personally I've never met such a ripped guy who was embarrassed if a girl caught a glimpse, this was... refreshing.

They talk like normal as my hand is handed from Jimin to Jungkook. He holds my arm straight placing the water bottle on the swollen area.

I flinch back when the cool surface of the bottle hits my skin. It's seriously cold, how did he get a cold water bottle during the middle of a damn apocalypse.

Alot must have happened while I slept.

God knows what Jimin told Jungkook next because Jungkook just choked on his own saliva and if his eyes were opened any bigger I'm sure his eyeballs would have rolled out of their sockets.

Jimin smiles mischievously as he pats his younger friends back. Then quicker than light he re-opens the door, slightly hitting Jungkook in the process and runs out closing the door behind him.

Im just a pile of confused atoms and lately thats all I've been, their etiquette is so different compared to what I'm used too.

The layout of this room mirrors the other room across the hall. "Sit," he nods in the direction of the couch.

I nod and place my left hand on the bottle, half of my hand landing on his hand. I look down "Sorry,sorry," I mumble sliding my hand off of his.

Just as I thought I couldn't embarrass myself anymore.

He moves his hand on top of mine "Sorry, sorry," he parrots. I hang my head lower, he tries to look at my face, bending lower and pushing my curtain of hair away.

"Go away," I intended to shout it out and shove him away but when I caught sight of his face, eyes bent into cresents, crinckles all around, smiling in a way that made his upper lip curl back. It made me go weak.

My supposed to be threathening 'go away' turned into a child-like whine and my shove turned into a slight push that barely moved his shoulders.
But him being the dramatic ass he is, gripped his shoulder and acted like Rocky had just punched him.

I walked over to the couch, he joined shortly after, splaying himself over his side like a dying man.

"So what did Jimin tell you?"

He tenses up for a moment "Nothing," he squeaks. I laugh a little at his nervousness, now it's my turn.

"Are your sure?" I ask dragging the last word. He nods vigorously, sitting like a normal human being now.

Before I can continue "Teach me English?" he hurriedly says. I decide to drop the teasing.

"Okay, your English has gotten better," I comment. Maybe speaking-wise still not so great but he understands alot better compared to when we first talked.

"I try. It's hard," he sounds a little more calmer.

Sitting cross-legged on the sofa, I turn to my right to face him.I place my hands on the middle seat between us "This is a couch,"

"This is a cow...couch,"

"Mhm. Or sofa,"

"Oh sopa,"

I shake my head "soFa,"

"So.. so euffffa,"

"Sofa,"

"Sopa,"

"fffff,"

"Ppffbbbfff,"

"Nono. Come closer,"

He does as asked, sliding over and angling his body to face me.

"Okay watch my mouth," I point towards my lips "Sofffffffa. The lips go like that, like you're pouting a little,"

I watch the confusion swirl within him "Pouting?"

I pout and point. "Pouting. If you want to make an f sound your mouth has to be a little bit like this shape,"

He tries prounouncing the f sound with various sets of duck lips to no avail. "Look here," he turns his face to me, clearly frustrated over the f.

Placing my index fingers above his top lip and tumbs just below the corners of his mouth I try to shape his mouth. He remains quiet but the shock is evident on his face.

"Try now,"

"SSHHFFF," I shut my eyes from the spit shower.

"Softer and don't move the lower lip as much. Also less spit," I wipe my face on my sleeve. His hand moves to my face to help wipe off whatever spit I couldn't reach.

"Ffff," he says with thankfully no spit this time as his thumb gently travels along my cheeks.

"Good," I reply dropping my own hands. His thumb seems to linger for too long but then again from what I've learned their touchy with those their close too, but do I want to be close with them.

Now that I think about it, I've already given them a place to stay, I've helped more than enough. I think this settles the debt between us.

While I'm conflicted about the Sean thing. There still is always the possibility Namjoon lied.

There's nothing keeping me here, I can leave.

I look at the boy in front of me whos beaming over the fact he can pronounce the letter f while trying to brush strands of hair away from my face.

I'll miss this guy the most.