Chapter Thirty-Three

Authors Note: So sorry that I haven't been updating regularly. I am trying to make more of a habit of updating. Hopeful I will update twice a week as a minimum. I would like to update every day, or every second day. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter, and the ones to come.

Jacob POV

-

-

"These files are reasons why Annie could be having these fits. Not all of these files, some reasons. Some examples. Some paperwork."

I looked up at Stacy as she laid the files out on the bench.

"What paperwork?"

"It is simply just to acknowledge who you are to Annie."

"That's a lot."

"I know, I'm sorry."

Ryan and James were sitting on my bed. They were both talking, except James still seemed to be off in space a bit, and for Ryan he was just babbling on about nothing important. I could vaguely hear him over the business of my mind 'why don't they make Luke Skywalker be in a kid friendly movie.' Honestly I was trying not to listen to him.

"Jacob?"

I snapped back to reality, everything that was going on with Annie was eating away at me. As if it were all my fault.

"Jacob, a reason Annie could be having these fits is because she is afraid or nervous."

"Really?"

"Yes, it says it right here."

I looked down at the paper and there it was. It could be from her being afraid or her being nervous. But that didn't make any sense really.

"But how could being nervous or afraid be the cause to her fits."

I hated using the word fits, but that was what it was kind of.

"It doesn't say how, but the doctors have been working on this. They don't share resources. But they don't lie either."

"It sounds ridiculous..."

I said as I glanced down the list at everything else.

"...But it does sound easier to deal with... Wouldn't it be?"

"More then likely."

Stacy said as she reached for the paperwork. Placing the in front of me with a pen.

"You'll just have to sign these by tonight so I can give them to the doctors."

I nodded at her then looked over at Annie. She was slowly moving around. I slowly pushed my chair back and walked over. Grabbing her hand. Annie had been untied about half an hour ago, seeing as the thrashing stopped.

"Jacob?"

I though I was hearing things as Annie's lips moved and shaped my name. I thought I was going crazy.

"Annie, she's waking up..."

I stroked my hand against the side of her head.

"I hope she is ok. Is she ok Stacy?"

"I'm just fine Jacob."

Annie said as she started to sit up.

"Stacy how could she hear me? Annie lay down."

"No I'm fine Jacob, I don't want to lay down."

I looked down at her my eyes full of tears.

"Is this a nightmare? A trick? Stacy? Wake me up, please. Some one."