Chapter Four

Annie POV

-

-

I woke up I leaned over Jacob's bear chest to look at the clock.

6:00 it read on the clock I hopped out of bed and walked to the window. I realised I wasn't wearing my night dress. I opened the curtain and looked at the sun rise. The sun rays must of woken up Jacob.

"Hey you alright."

"I'm fine, I just woke up."

I said as I felt his warm back press against mine. We both knew this was going to happen, I leant back and put my head on his shoulders and once again we kissed. This one lasted, it was like a firework it made my heart skip a beat.

I moved away from the window and over to one of the doors in his room. I posed sexually, and looked at him, I raised my fingers to my red lips, and then back down to the door knob. Jacob just looked at me, I turned the door knob and pushed the door open. I stood upright and started fiddling with my hands behind my back trying to undo my bra. Once the hooks were undone I slowly removed my bra but the I stopped and walked backwards into the bathroom. Jacob followed.

"So it comes to this Annie?"

Jacob said as he walked towards me closing the door behind him. I dropped my bra and kicked it to the floor.

"Here let me help you Annie."

He said as he put his hands and eyes on my hips. He pulled down on my under wear as he stared me deep in the face, my underwear fell to the floor I stepped out of it and kicked it away. His hands sitting on my hips then reaching to the shower tap he turns it on and makes it warm. I couldn't tell the difference of temperature between him and the water. The water against my black long hair was only a distraction to what was about to become of me and Jacob. He started kissing the back of neck and then moved to my face. He pulled away first.

"Annie, father must never know."

I sighed a point of relief.

"Hmmm, never going to know."

I looked down at his naked body and studied it, I pulled my hands around his neck as he moved in closer resting his arms on my hips but his hands on my ass.

I let a small breathe of joy out. Then to continue kissing.