Chapter 1

"(Y/N) come on we're gonna be late!"

I looked out of my window and I saw my best friend Nikki waiting by her car. I hung out of my window and yelled down to her.

"I'm coming let me finish getting ready."

She rolled her eyes and pinched the bridge of her nose.

"Girl you said that ten minutes ago!"

I laugh at my friend and I shut my window. I walked to my closet and I picked out my favorite outfit. I picked out a pair of tight dark blue skinny jeans that hugged my legs. Then I pulled out a (f/c) crop top that hugged my body tightly. What can I say, this was my favorite outfit because it showed my flat and toned stomach that I worked really hard to get. So, of course, I was going to take every chance I could to show it off. Then I slipped on a pair of thigh-high black heeled boots.

I let my hair flow freely and I finished touching up my makeup. I heard Nikki blow the horn of her car again and I laughed to myself.

I grabbed my purse and lip gloss and then I ran down the stairs. I was almost to the front door when I heard my mother behind me.

"Really? You're going out to another party, and looking like that?"

I looked down at my appearance. There was nothing wrong with the way I looked. Sure I was exposing some skin but that shouldn't be a problem.

"Um, yea I'm going out with Nikki. Plus there is nothing wrong with my outfit."

She walked towards me and I stayed in my place. "(Y/N) I worry about you. I never raised you like this. Please stay home tonight and stay with me. You are all that I have left. Your father took almost everything away after the divorce."

She had tears in her eyes and Nikki kept blowing the car horn.

"Mom I can't stay. I have to go, I promise next weekend I'll stay home though."

I gave her a quick hug and ran out of the door. I barely gave her time to talk because I was out of there so fast. She didn't even get to tell me that she loved me.

I ran down the driveway and I basically jumped into Nikki's red-hot convertible. She looked at me up and down.

"Now I see what took you so long. And girl it was worth the wait, you look hot!"

I laughed at her and I punched her shoulder, "you have a boyfriend so shut up."

Then she pulled out of her driveway and started to drive down the New York streets. We were on the road for almost half an hour and I was growing impatient.

"Nikki how much longer..."

I whined like a child and she rolled her eyes.

"Child calm down. You'll get your alcohol in like five minutes."

I laid back into the seat and I looked around. There were big houses, or should I say mansions everywhere. Then Nikki turned the corner and eventually pulled up to the biggest mansion on the block.

The party only started ten minutes ago and there was already a huge mess. There was furniture on the front lawn, windows were broken, and alcohol everywhere. I was in heaven!

"Nikki I don't want to know who you had to kill for us to get in this party but I love you."

She laughed and we both got out of the car.

"I didn't have to kill anyone and it's my boyfriend's best friends party. So I was able to bring you as a plus one. Now go and party my child!"

"Sure thing!"