Chapter 11

"Is that....Andrea?" I hear Carl say a we run past. The group followed us and soon we all together again like nothing bad or weird happened at all. We made it back to the prison in one piece. I was glad to see my--farm animals? What? They are growing vegatables too? Wow, I have surely missed a lot. I walk over to a bar type area where there is a grill and I see a somewhat tall guy standing there running it. He had dark, black hair and thick, nerdy glasses. He looked over at me and our eyes met. He started running over to me. I dropped all of my stuff and started running to him as well.

"PATRICK!" I screamed as I got extremely excited as I was running towards him. I jumped into his arms as he picked me up and set his hands around my theighs (sorry for spelling). "I've missed you so much." I said smiling looking into his eyes.

"You look so beautiful." he says and kisses me passionately. I hop down from his grip around my legs but we did not dare break the kiss. We finally broke from it and stared into eachother's eyes. He put his arm around me and I put my arm around his waist because he was just that tall okay? Okay. (sorry I had to lol). We start to walk over to Carl and Rick.

"I thought I would never see you again." I say leaning on his side as we still were walking.

"Same here." Patrick said in a comforting tone.

"Hey guys!" I say from interupting Rick and Carl's farming work.

"Hey Beth, hey Patrick." Rick said.

"Hey Beth." Carl said shyly.

"Hey guys, well anyways do you guys remember the night of the campfire and I was talking about a special someone?" I say trying to bring up Patrick into the conversation.

"Who, you're mom?" Carl says innocently with sarcasm in his voice.

"Why? What happened to your mom Beth?" Patrick asked me worriedly.

"I'll tell you later, Okay?" I said to him and he nodded.

"Well, I gotta go back to running the bar, so I'll see you guys later?" Patrick asked us and gave me a peck on the lips.

"Yeah, see you later." I said. Patrick went back over to the bar and I turned towards Rick and Carl. I clapped my hands together and said "Well, what I was trying to say is pretty self-explanatory now." I explained. "I have to go find my family, I'll catch up with you guys later." I say running into the prison with all of my bags and other crap I was carrying with me all this time. I got into C-Block and it looked so much more different now. I almost looked "homey". I went over to mine and Maddie's cell that we shared and she was drawing and listening to music with...Meghan?

"Megs?" I asked quietly because they didn't know I was there yet. The girl looked up and she had her light brown hair in a messy side braid and had a flowy shirt with flowers on it with some high waisted shorts on with white converse. This was of course my best friend who I thought I lost to the apocalypse.

"OH MY GOD! BETH?!" she screamed, quickly standing up.

"YEAH!" I yelled back at her. We hugged and she told me about her life in the apocalypse so far. She said she couldn't find Alex or me but Patrick and his dad came over to pick me up. looked at the news ad suggested that they go to Georgia. Which apparently we did the same thing and now we're here.

"I just wish Alex were here. The crew would be back together." I say sighing.

"Yeah, and I'm sorry about your mom. That boy Carl told me everything." she told me.

"Did he tell you about the-?" I say but I get cut off.

"Yup."

"and the-?"

"Mhm."

"Well, did he tell you about-?"

"Beth I told you he told me everything about the second you arrived to the prison to the second you got back." she said.

"And Patrick was okay with this?" I asked unsure.

"Absolutely. Him and Carl are like best friends now. I always see them playing soccer together." she says looking at the floor.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

"Yeah I'm fine." she lied because I could see the fear in her eyes as tears formed in them.

"Megs, your my best friend. I can tell when your lying." I say with a giggle.

"Well, It's just that I miss my family so much...and I'm not sure if they are even alive." she says. There was something that she was leaving out, I could tell but I wasn't about to question her I know what that feels like.

"It's okay." I say hugging her. "It's going to be okay..."

-----------------------------------------------

Here is a new chapter for you guys that I finally got around to writing! I can't believe I have almost 150 reads on this fanfic! That is so amazing! I think people are actually starting to read it lol! Please don't forget to vote and comment! :)

-Tay