Chapter 9

I started pacing and kept mumbling to myself. Then I started packing.

Bethany: "Ugh I'm so done! With everyone!" I angrily stomped into Carl's cell and grabbed my drawings and pictures out of it and went back to my cell.

Carl: "Bethany wait." I hear him say commandingly, but I ignore it. I keep packing my things which wasn't that much. After maybe a minute or so I started walking out of my cell.

Bethany: "I have nothing to say to you Carl, absolutely nothing to say."

Carl: "Well you have said enough youself!!" His voice escalated to anger.

I walk to the shower area and shut the door behind me in his face. I take off my clothes and take a quick shower. I was my hair, body and do a quick shave on my underarms & legs. I take a towel from my bag and roughly dry my body and hair. I brush through my hair, put on deoderant, and do my makeup, I'm still angry though. I didn't do anything special for today. I put my hair in a messy bun, with a few pieces of hair framing my face. My makeup I kept simple; a little concealer for under my eyes, I put some eyeliner on my tightline, and curled my eyelashes and finished with mascara. My outfit was also not that much, a boxy, flowy shirt, with some ripped, skinny jeans and of course my mountain boots & varsity jacket. I zipped up my bag and again walked out of the shower area angry still. Surprisingly Carl was still there waiting for me.

Carl: "You look so beautiful." he said sounding genuine.

Bethany: "Oh is that sarcasm?" I say in a harsh tone.

Carl: "No not at all." he says truthfully.

Everyone was inside and they could hear every word being said. Everyone was silent, except for me and Carl going back and forth.

Carl: "Bethany I don't want to fight anymore." he says serious.

Bethany: "Good. Because I'm leaving." I say reply back. Still in the same harsh tone. Everyone gasps.

Carol: "But you can't leave! You just got here!" she said sounding hurt.

Maddie: "Yeah Beth, I like it here." Maddie says as well.

Bethany: "Well if you want to stay, thats fine but I'm leaving."

I grab a few of the water bottles and stuff them in my bag, I have my bat in my belt loop and I grab the entire big box of granola bars.

Dad: "Honey, I don't want you to get hurt, It is dangerous out there." He says trying to calm me down.

Bethany: "I'm leaving and that's final. Goodbye everyone." I say now calm.

Carl: "I'm coming with you." he says trying to slide through this.

Rick & Bethany: "No you're not!" we say at the same exact time.

Rick: "Carl are you insane? I can't loose you I have already lost Lori I can't loose you too...my only son." He says brushing his fingers through his son's hair. But I had already walked through the door. I walked through down to the Prison gates. Glenn let me out, into the real world.

"Dammit should have taken the car..." I say loud enough for Glenn to hear. He quickly lets me back in and I get in the car. I toss a stick of gum in my mouth and put the key in the ignition. I slowly make it out of the prison and out in the real world. My favorite thing is having the window down next to me so the wind blows through my hair with the radio playing. I play the radio but I don't blast it so I don't attract walkers. I think I attracted a few from the prison but they won't catch up to me. I felt like I was driving for hours on end. I heard my phone go off a few times but I am probably the most responsible driver you have ever seen in the zombie apocalypse because I don't like to check my phone or do anything with my phone while I'm driving. I was driving all around Georgia, until I finally came across a town, it looked nice. It's name was Woodbury...

---------------------------------

I Hope you guys liked this chapter! It would also mean a lot if you checked out my Nat & Alex Wolff fanfiction called "Which One?" I will be updating that one soon! Thanks for over 50 reads guys that is incredible! Don't forget to comment & Vote! :)

-Tay