Chapter 10

They let me in through the gates. It looked happy here, and peaceful. Someone approached me with a smile on his face.

"Hello! Welcome to Woodbury! The people here call me the Govenor." the man said.

The Govenor? I thought. What? He looks nice. Which is what the complete opposite of what the people at the prison said. Who cares about them? They don't care about me anyways.

"Hi I'm Bethany." I say after a moment.

"Well nice to meet you Bethany! Let me show you to where you will be staying!" He said nicely.

"Okay!" I said excitely. A new life, and it's safe here. Just what I have always wanted...To be safe. The Govenor took me up the stairs to an apartment in a building.

"I hope you don't mind sharing, we are kind of running out of room here." he said approaching the door.

"Oh I don't mind." I say back and smile at him. He hands me the key and walks away. I turn the key to open the door and I see a blonde haired woman in the room that I will be sharing with her. She was sitting on her bed and it just looked like she was thinking. "Hi, I'm Bethany!" I say shyly with a smile.

"Hi. Um, why are you in our room?" The woman with blonde hair asked.

"Oh the Govenor brought me here. I am your new roommate. He said that Woodbury is running out of space so he had me be your new roommate." I say.

"Oh, well in that case. I'm Andrea!" The woman said with a smile.

"Nice to meet you!" I said shaking her hand. She seemed really nice. I think we could become friends.

"So what's your story?" I asked her as I started unpacking.

"Well, I was with a nice group since the apocalypse started. I lost my sister, and of course friends and teammates that felt like my family along the way. But I lost my way out of the group and I was alone until a woman named Michonne helped me. She was living here for a while but she went off back to my original group and I'm still here. It's nice here and It's safe..."

"Wait, I'm sorry did you just say Michonne?" I asked her confused.

"Yeah I did. Why? Do you know her? Is she alright? Where is she?" Andrea asked me all at once.

"I just came from that prison..." I said slowly and I felt the tears coming. I truly missed them. I had no real reason to leave everyone and I did. "Michonne is fine and everyone is alright." I say now crying.

"Oh my gosh! What happened? You have to tell me everything!" she said pulling me in for a hug.

"Yesterday, my dad, my sister, my brother, and myself drove up to Atlanta and approached a prison. They took us all in. It was like we were apart of a big family. Until I made a mistake. You see, right when all this happened, I lost my mom...so I was going insane. I ended up getting into a fight with Carl and then he kissed me and then everyone begged me to stay and I left. I just left and drove off and found Woodbury." I say only tears dripping down my face as I spoke clearly.

"Oh my god... we gotta get back to the prison..." Andrea said after a moment.

"Do you think they will take us back?" I asked her hopeful.

"Maybe." she said as she was thinking of a plan.

2 Months Later.

Andrea and I are almost done perfecting our plan to get back to the prison. We are sitting in our apartment room thinking of more ideas. All of a sudden, we hear gunshots and bombs and craziness going on outside. Then I remembered, the people at the prison they are doing their plan. The one that Daryl told us about. It is still fresh in my mind, everyday. I look out the window to see Glenn, Rick, Daryl, Carl, and Hershel making shots at people. I hear screaming "Where

is the Govenor?!" I hear Rick yell.

"Andrea, screw this plan now this is our time to escape right now! We can go back with them!" I say now packing my things.

"I don't know Beth..." she says nervously

"Do you trust me?" I ask her serious.

"What?" she says

"Andrea, do you trust me?" I say in the same tone.

"Yes of course but-" she says but gets cut off by me

"Then lets go!" I say.

I finish packing my things and Andrea is finished packing.

We move out the door quickly with our weapons. I hope I'm not too rusty it's been over 2 months since I've killed a walker not to mention more and more that the gun shots are attracting. I run towards the wall where unfortunantely the one person I did not want to see, I saw. I run past this person but he sees me and turns around.

"Bethany?" he asks

"Hi Carl. You know I really don't have time to talk right now." I say in a sudden sarcastic tone.

"What are you doing here?" He asks me confused and hurt.

"I don't know. But it was a mistake we are going back to the prison." I say.

"Who's WE?" He asks. Andrea comes up next to me and we book it for our lives...

-----------------------------------

Guys! Holy crap almost 100 reads thats so crazy!!! Sorry for not updating that often I was working on my other fanfic. Please don't forget to vote and leave me your feedback in the comments! :)

-Tay