Preface

I need you to go back in time.
And why is that sir?
I need you to help prevent the deaths of Lily and James Potter.

PREFACE

As known by nearly everyone in her class, Hermione Granger is one of the brightest witches on her age. Best friends with Harry Potter and Ron Weasley, Hermione is one-third of the Golden Trio. That is, until Professor Dumbledore calls her into his office the night before the first day of her sixth-year, presenting to her a very crucial mission: to go back in time and save Lily and James Potter from their tragic death.

Even though she was caught off-guard, Hermione accepts the mission and uses her time turner from her third year to take her back to 1977. Now living in a completely new timeline, Hermione takes on the name of Harper Slughorn as her alias.

Hermione, now Harper, soon befriends the Marauders and Lily but has trouble figuring out how exactly she can save them from their fate. With time on her side, Hermione lives out the year in someone else's shoes, but before she can complete her mission, a certain black-haired boy named Sirius Black catches her off-guard.

 With time on her side, Hermione lives out the year in someone else's shoes, but before she can complete her mission, a certain black-haired boy named Sirius Black catches her off-guard

EMMA WATSON as HERMIONE GRANGER and HARPER SLUGHORN

I do not own any of these original Harry Potter characters. All rights go to J.K. Rowling.

A/N: keeping reading for the first chapter! also, i love feedback on my work! it always helps me improve. have a good day :)

A/N UPDATE (6/9/20): yeah so remember when i said i was gonna edit this last year? that didn't happen. i'll actually polish it up now so anyone reading it enjoys it more! lol enjoy :)     -callahan

DEDICATIONS:
siriuslystyles
weasleysworld
lestia-lovegood
breathingblake
cumuluscries