6

"Tell this guy how you feel
The one you can't stop dreaming about"

Cole

I dropped the stack of filled out worksheets on Mr. Raymond, the Physics teacher's, desk. I'd spent the whole week on it, trying to build up enough credit to pass and pass well.

"You did your work." He noted, sounding surprised. "I'm glad you're getting back to normal Cole. Your a bright boy, it would be a shame to see you drop out or repeat."

"Thanks for giving me the chance." I was genuinely thankful it's not like I deserved it. I'd acted out like a little shit without any explanation, if I was in his position I wouldn't think twice about failing someone like that.

"Keep this up and you'll pass with flying colours."

🎵🎸🎵

I stepped into the printing room, cringing at the sound of gears and metal parts crashing together and stamping ink onto plain sheets of paper.

"Cole your here! I'll be out in a minute." Fin called out from admist the machinery. "Don't come in any further or you'll get covered in ink too."

He made his way out eventually, grinning widely. He was always so happy. Normally, I hated overly happy but with Fin I just felt like grinning too. Damn it.

He was splattered in dark black and red ink, covering his tan skin and abundance of freckles. "Thanks for waiting for me."

I'd do anything for you. "Why wouldn't I?"

"Let me just clean up." He waved at his ink splattered face. "Then we can go."

"Alright doofus." Beautiful. He ran of with a grin and I sighed to myself, trying to shake of my... ugh... feelings.

He came back and few minutes later, ink only covering his skin a little less. "Ready to go?" I asked trying not to grin like a maniac. I almost couldn't help it, he just looked adorable ok?

🎵🎸🎵

Today went the way all Wednesday's did: CoD at Fin's house, mum screamed at dad (this time through the phone) to come pack out his crap and Benji stayed in my room because our mother was to stressed out to tell him a bedtime story. Not that I really blamed her. The divorce couldn't be easy, even if it was for the best.

"Tell me a bedtime story." Benji bounced on the balls of his feet, up and down my room like a bunny on steroids. "Please."

"Fine, but after that promise me you'll go to bed?"

"Promise."

"Once upon a time there were two animals: a bunny and a fox..."

A few minutes later he was fast asleep and I picked him up with a sigh and carried him to his room. I set him down on his race car bed and left his room quietly, before collapsing back on to my bed and falling asleep almost as quickly as Benji did.

🎵🎸🎵

I tilted my crown backwards a little, trying not to laugh at the spectacle infront of me. Fin scrambled into the tower window, collapsing on the floor in front of me. He stumbled partially to his feet eventually, clutching his knees as he gasped out, completely out of breath. His tan skin was flushed tomato red.

I rolled my eyes and reached down to let him up. "My knight in shining armour."

"It would have been faster if you could let down your hair." He responded once he caught his breath. He reached up to grab one of my locks of kinky curly hair, twirling it in his fingers.

"It grows up not down." I sighed, leaning in to his touch. "We should get going."

I walked up to the window, ready to climb down the same rope he'd just climbed up when he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me back against his chest.

"Hmm, not so fast." He pressed a kiss to my neck, right under my jaw and I let out a soft moan. "I've got you to myself, I've slayed the dragon, we have no reason to rush anywhere."

I sighed, trying to keep calm even as his lips trailed down to my neck. "What do you suggest we do then?"

He let out a soft moan but didn't speak. Instead he just started unbuttoning my shirt and kissed a line of fire back up to my ear, trapping the lobe between his teeth.

"Fin please." I begged, head lolling to rest on his shoulder. My knees buckled slightly once he got my shirt of and pushed me on to my back on the bed.

He straddled me, grinning down at me as he moved to undo his own shirt. "You want to know what I want?"

I nodded, unable to come up with a coherent response. His shirt fell to the floor and I bit my lip once my eyes fixed on the ridges of his chest and abdomen.

"I want a kiss..." He leaned down to press a kiss to the corner of my lips, teasing me. "... then I want you to lie down, relax and let me take care of you. Then..."

"Then...?" I whispered, wanting him to hurry up.

"Then I want you to wake up."

🎵🎸🎵

I bolted upright in bed, looking around my room to discover I wasn't in a tower in a faraway kingdom being straddled by Fin, instead I was in my plain old room, alarm beeping furiously in the corner. I glared at it, not sure whether or not to be grateful for the interruption of yet another wet dream.

I needed to get over this boy.

Easier said than done though.