I don't know how Siwon can cook with Yesung on his arm because I already have feeling that my arm is going to break. Yesung is lightweight but I don't have muscles as Siwon. I sit him in the highchair and fasten the strap around his chest because he immediately tried to climb out from it. I find bag of animal crackers and rustle with the bag, so it catches his attention. He calmed down and I opened it for him and put sippy cup with juice on the highchair tray. I turn back to stove and put chicken nuggets and fries in the oven. I know, not the healthier food but he is picky eater. Siwon told me that it was fight to make him eat when he is big and in little space he is even worse. Moreover I make carrots salad so it is balanced. I turn back to Yesung and almost scream in dislike. Heebum is sitting on tray and eats the cracker right from the bag and Bugsy is sitting next to the right chair and begs. I quickly take Heebum of the table and they both run away.

"You have your food for animals!"

I turn back to Yesung and he is eating the crackers from the bag. I snatch it from him and throw it in bin.

"Mine!"

Yesung bangs his fists against the tray.

"Then you shouldn't feed it to the pets! Lunch will be ready in few seconds."

He is whining but then I put plate with lunch in front of him and he is smiling again. After lunch I asked him what surprise we should do for papa. Then I get idea to make welcome banner. We go in my office where I have all kinds of art supplies. I put the long sheet of paper on the table and we start to create our art work. We draw big colourful letters which are saying Welcome Siwon and around it are airplanes and clouds. We use so many glitters that they are falling from the banner. I put it aside to let the glue go dry and go downstairs. We still have three hours before we will need to head to the airport. Yesung wants to play with Lego with me so we spend most of the time by building house from the blocks and playing with the figures. Suddenly Yesung clutches his stomach and whimper. I have feeling that I know what he is going to do and I know that it isn't pleasant for him.

Yesung groans in pain and I don't know if he wants me to stay or leave so i asked him. He shakes his head and grabs my hand tightly.

"Just push Yesung, it will be over very soon just push."

Oh God I don't want to push it out of him by force. Please do it by yourself Yesung because I am not able to squeeze squirming baby as Siwon does. Yesung is sweating and he is red in face. Soon he is crying in pain but finally I see that the diaper grows bigger and he huffed.

"You did so well baby turtle."

I lift him but don't squeeze the full diaper and carry him to the bathroom. It is useless to clean his bum with wet napkins when I want to bath him before going to the airport. After I cleaned the poop I run warm bubble bath for him. Yesung is tired and doesn't even play with the toys, just sucks on the pacifier. I kiss him again and stroke his cheeks.

"Papa will be so proud, we haven't forced you and you did it by yourself."

I know that it sounds stupid to praise him so much for pooping, but I know how hard it is for him. I remember when he was at coma and then after waking up it was worse. In coma he didn't feel any pain but then he was suffering 24 hours, every minute and every second. They couldn't given him many painkiller because it could have killed him. His pelvis was after long and difficult surgery and after the long coma it was stiff. Yesung needed to start moving as soon as possible but because of the pain he was always screaming in pain when the doctor started to move his legs. Siwon was on edge of collapsing because his baby boy was in such huge pains and desperately called him for help when the doctors came to do some exercise with him. I remember how I was hugging crying Siwon at the hospital hallway while Yesung was wailing in pain inside his room. Back then Yesung was broken and lifeless in the hospital bed so he has made huge progress.

After the bath I put him in fresh diaper and let him watch cartoons just in diaper and bathrobe. I cook ramen for dinner and then choose nice outfit for him. I dressed him in navy blue smart pants with ankle length, white oversized shirt with buttons and grey vest. I get dressed too, in red pants, black cardigan and black oxford shoes. I fight with Yesung but then succeed in putting navy blue oxford shoes on. During ride to the airport I notice that I forgot his pacifier and now he is sucking on his thumb.

"Yesung does papa allow you to put your fingers in your mouth?"

Yesung pulled out his thumb and after while with nothing to do he falls asleep. Finally we are at the airport and I gently shake his shoulder. I take the banner and hold his hand because the airport is huge and crowded but Yesung is scared of busy places to he is holding hem of my cardigan with his free hand. I found the right gate and see that the plane with him is already on the runway.

"Papa will be her in few minutes."

Passenger from first class are leaving the plane first so finally I spot tall Siwon in the crowd. I hold the banner above my head and see how his tired face lighted up when he saw it. He runs to us and hugs us so hard that I feel my ribs being broken and Yesung whined too. Siwon is kissing Yesung on forehead and then me, basically he is like Bugsy when he is licking your face. Some people are giving us mean glares and I hear some man mutters faggots, so I quickly show middle finger to him. I love Yesung and Siwon but it doesn't mean that I stop being sassy. I help Siwon with his bags and we go to the car. I have forgotten that the second car is here too. Siwon just waved his hand over my worries and sit on the back seat.

"One more day is no harm and I am too tired to drive. I will sent someone tomorrow to get it."

I am driving home and Yesung is cuddling with his papa. He is crying and I have to chuckle.

"Hey was I so bad that you are crying now?"

But we both know that he is crying because he is overwhelmed that he has papa back. We are home and I changed me and Yesung into comfortable clothes while Siwon takes shower. I cook ramen for him and open bottle of vine because this needs to be celebrated. I have watched Yesung alone without his help for three days and nothing happened! No crisis or calming pills. Yesung wants the red drink too but I fool him with coke. Yesung is running in circles around the table because he is excited and wants to see the presents. Siwon must catch him and sit him in his lap or he will hurt himself. Siwon finished the ramen and opened his black Samsonite suitcases. He pulled out three beautiful kimono. His is black with silver waves, mine is red with golden Phoenix on its back and Yesung's is navy blue with white turtles swimming over it. Real Japanese kimono is expensive and I enjoy feeling of the finest material under my fingers.

"What do we say after receiving gift Yesung?"

He is sad and only bowed and muttered thank you. I rub his back and Siwon suddenly bursts into laugh.

"Enough of those sad eyes Yesung! Of course that I don't have only clothes for you."

I hand him bag with sweets and my baby squeals in happiness. He handed me few almonds in chocolate and few to Siwon. We both kissed his cheeks because he is our sweet little boy. Yesung wants to share with Heebum and Bugsy but I quickly stopped him.

For me Siwon has my favourite Matcha Green Tea Powder and some hair accessories because he knows how much I love them. In sum I and Yesung got so many presents as if he was away for months and not for three days. I asked him why is he spoiling us so much.

"I feel bad that I ended the video call and then I was tired and wanted to sleep instead of speaking with you when I promised."

I laugh because he is cute. Siwon is yawning so I pick up Yesung and tell that it is bed time. We go upstairs and Siwon changed his wet diaper. I have to tell him about the successful pooping by himself and Siwon cheers up. Maybe it means that he is going to do better with his bowels, but we thought many times before. When Yesung was feeling good we thought that it will stay good but then it was worse when the happiness was crushed. I turn off the lights and we lay down in our bed.

Yesung is laying between us with his new plushies, Rilakkuma and Kumamon and of course with his turtle and Blankie. I am laying on his left side while Siwon is on his right side. We both have one hand on his tummy and we are holding them together. We are staring at each other and Siwon leans closer to kiss me on lips.

"It is great to be back, even if it has been only three days."