Ch 11:: Nora's POV

Beginne am Anfang

N- "Ok you call Mike and I'll call Jimmy and then call me when you're done." 

M- "Cool." 

We hung up and I looked through my phone for Jimmy's number then hit send. 

J- "Hello." 

N- "Hi Jimmy." 

J- "Hey Nora, whats up?!" I could hear the smile in his voice and it made me smile. 

N- "I was wondering if you wanted to out to a party tonight?" 

J- "Shit yea!" 

N- "Ok, I'll see you here in about 30 minutes?" 

J- "Yup" 

N- "Cool. Bye." 

J- "Bye." 

I went to my closet to grab some thing to wear for the party while I waited for Maggie to call me back. 

I found some tight black skinny jeans and a tight red t shirt that had "riot!" going all down the front. I also put on some red heels. As I started to fix my hair my phone rang. I answered it without checking who it was first, I figured it would be Mags calling me back. 

"Hey Mags Jimmy said he's down so we'll meet you there in about 30 minutes." 

"Um, hi Nora." I paused with eyes wide, it was Rian. 

"Oh hey Rian."  

"So I take it you're going somewhere... with Jimmy?" 

"Uuhh yea." I said guiltily. I don't know why I felt so guilty, I mean I wasn't with Rian or anything and he was dating Nichole anyway.  

"Oh ok then. I was going to see if you wanted to hang out again tonight... but I guess you have other plans." 

"Yea sorry, Jimmy is actually already on his way." 

"It's cool. I just thought maybe we could actually hang out... uh just me and you. You know, no distractions." 

"Well maybe some other time." 

"Okay then, sounds good. How about tomorrow night?" 

"Uh I have a date with Jimmy tomorrow night." 

He stayed quiet for a minute. 

"How about later tonight? I know you have something with Jimmy tonight but maybe after?" 

I didn't want to say no again and make it seem like I was avoiding him so I had to agree. Even though I wasn't even sure what time we'd be getting back tonight. 

"Okay then tonight. I guess I'll call you when I get back?" 

"Sure, I'll wait up for you then." 

"Talk to you later then." 

"Bye." 

As soon as I hung up with Rian my phone rang again and this time I checked. Mags. 

"Hey Mags." 

"Hey Nora, Mike is going to pick me up so we'll meet you there?" 

"Ok sure. Um Maggie...?" 

"Yea?" 

I hesitated wondering if I should tell her about Rian. I decided against it. I didn't want her to read deeper into it than what it really was. Only I didn't really know what it was... was it a date? Or did he really just want to be friends? Ok there I go reading more into it. Rian and I were just becoming friends, that's all. Maybe he wanted to talk more about his situation with Courtney... I WAS the only person besides his mom who knew about her. So maybe he needed someone to talk to who understood his situation...