chapter 14

1 year later*

Marcus was 2 and he was a trouble maker ahah. lily was 7 and a little drama queen just like her uncle ethan but arent all 7 year olds that.

Gray, ethan, his wife the kids and I are all going on a trip to the keys down in florida!! Getting some sun and having a good time.

"babe where is my bathin suit" gray says walking into the bathroom.

"should be in the laundry room" i say getting out of the shower.

"well hello" he says closing the door.

"gray we dont have time for this and we have two children downstairs" i say giggling.

"lets make it quick" he says kissing my neck.

"nooo we need to get going" i say in between laughing.

"your no funn" he says walking out.

"noo i dont want to miss my flight" i say laughing.

I get ready and put something comfy on because the flight is gonna be long.

I put on a victoria seceret gray sweatshirt with some black leggins on and some brown slippers. hair is in a bun and no makeup. I walk downstairs and graysons throwing clothes in a bag.

"is ethan coming here on meeting us at the airport and what are you doing" i say laughing.

"trying to pack and there meeting us there" he says stuffing things in the bag.

"okay and your not gonna get any where by stuffing it all in there" i say pushing him out of the way and quickly folding clothes.

"will you go get marcus ready" I say closing the bag.

"yup. come here little man" gray says grabbing him.

"lily!! are you dressed?" I yell.

"yes!" she yells back.

"okay bring your stuff downstairs so we can put it in the car" i yell

"yes maam" she says.

I grab all of our bags and we finally head out. We get to the airport and meet up with ethan and all of them.

We go through bags and security and then finally get on the plane.

"oh this is gonna be the longest flight ive ever had" I say putting my head back. The flight takes off and we head to the keys.

after what feels like days we finally arrive.

"omg warmth" ethan says. we all laugh.

we head to the place where we are staying and it's absolutely beautiful!!

we get settled in and then head out for dinner. We go to this pizza place.

"here sit in your big boy chair" gray says putting him in the high chair. I cut up pizza for marcus and give them to him.

We all talk about what were gonna do and catch up on life.

"n n no. we dont play with that" i say grabbing the knife out of marcus hand. everyone giggles.

"he's getting soo big" ethan says.

"i knoww i dont like it" i say giggling.

"have another one" stacy says.

"oh I-"

"we dont know" gray says.

Well that was akward...