Chapter 5

Warning: It gets dirty.

Saturday 11:00am~

Today was the weekend for ethans sons birthday party. Grayson was on the way to get me so I got ready. I put on romper that has flowers on it with some brown heels. My hair is wavy and makeup is done. I was a little nervous in going because I was meeting graysons whole entire family. Weve been dating for awhile now so I guess it is the right time.

grayson knocks-

grayson knocks-

"hey you ready" he says pointing back to the car with his thumb.

"yeah" i say grabbing my purse and smiling.

~

We arrive and grayson knocks.
lily immediately runs inside when the door opens.

"hey man" ethan says hugging him. When he hugs him he sees me and his eyes light up.

"E this is Liv my girlfriend" gray says.

"finally we get to meet you" he says coming over to hug me. I giggle.

"nice to meet you" i say smiling.

"wow gray you did a good job" he whispers to gray and nudging him. He shakes his head and pushes ethan. I just giggle to myself.

we walk in and we walk to the kitchen. Im standing behind gray. He's pretty tall and big so he's litteraly hiding me.

"graysonnn" everyone yells. I just stand there pretty akward.

"guys this is Liv my girlfriend" he says standing out of the way and grabbing my hand. I smile.

"oh finally we get to meet the wonderful livv" lisa says hugging me. Lisas hugs were so sweet and warm. Its like when my mom hugs me. Comforting, gentle and warm.

"Its nice to meet you" i say smiling.

"Im cameron there sister" she says hugging me. there dad hugs me.

"so good to have you here liv" sean says.

"shes beautiful grayson" lisa says to gray.

"she is isnt she" he says smiling.