Chapter 6

Next morning~

I hear lily crying so I get up and throw one of graysons tshirts on. I walk into her room and shes standing in her crib holding her arms up waiting to be picked up.

"momma" she says crying and pointing at me.

"you hungry" i say picking her up. She stops crying and just lays her head on my shoulder. I kiss her on the head and go to the kitchen.

"lets sit in the big girl chair" I say putting her in the chair.

"how about we make daddy's favorite and make some pancakes" I say smiling. She smiles and is chewing on her fingers.

I take out a pan and then mix some pancake mix. I make some chocolate chip pancakes and then regular. I made some scrambled eggs for lily. I also made sausage and bacon and wow did it smell good. I finally hear grayson comes downstairs.

"finally your up" i say giggling and putting the pancakes on the plate

"hi babygirl" he says kissing lilys cheek.

"ooo my favorite" he says hugging me from behind and kissing my cheek.

"id thought Id make breakfast in this big kitchen of yours" i say turning around to look at him.

"ours" he says smiling. I smile and he kisses me.

"OJ or milk?" I ask

"OJ" he says sitting down next to lily.

I had them there plates and drinks. I sit down and we eat and talk about the day.

graysons pov*

I come downstairs to liv making breakfast. Lily is in her high chair. It was weird walking down stairs to a cooked breakfast. Usually i wake up get lily dressed and i eat cereal and i cook her some eggs. I liked this way better though.

We sit down and eat. Im so happy. This is the moments I live for. Being here eating breakfast as a family.

end of pov*

~

We were going to the wearhouse today. grayson and ethan are starting to make videos again.

Ever since hannah died they stopped and for some reason he wants to start back up again. Im not complaining though. Hes good at what he does and I will support him through everything.

Im glad hes finally getting back out there and hes making videos again. Its what he loves to do. It makes him happy.

I go get ready and put on a tshirt with some jeans and white converse. My hair is straight and makeup is done. I get lily dressed and she is wearing a little dress with some shoes.

"okay come on" I say picking her up. I grab the diaper bag and head downstairs.

"you guys ready" gray says locking the back porch.

"yup" i say grabbing my purse. We head to the wearhouse. when we get there its just ethan and his son.

"hey liv" ethan says hugging me.

"hey how are you"

"good and you" he says smiling.

"pretty good" I say smiling.

"you ready to film dude" e asks.

"yeah" gray says.

me and lily just sit down and watch them. ethans son aidan is playing in there foam pit.

"Can lily come jump on the trampoline aunt liv?" he asks.

aunt liv? That made my heart melt. Ethans son calling me is aunt. I was trying so hard not to tear up.

I clear my throat.

"uh yeah. Yeah. Just be careful okay?" i say smiling.

"we will. come on lily" he says picking her up and taking her over to the trampoline.

"you okay?" gray asks.

"yeah im okay" i say giving a light smile.

"okay" he says kissing the top of my head then walking back over to ethan.

The boys start there video and it was pretty sad in the beginning but when they actually started it was really funny.

Im glad there doing this again.