Chapter 7

[5 months later]

lily just turned 4. Im already moved in with them and life is pretty great. The packing and moving process was pretty easy because I didnt have that much stuff and grayson and ethan helped me.

Today was me and graysons two year anniversary so we decided to go out to dinner tonight. lily is gonna stay with lisa.

I get ready and put on this pink dress with some nude one strap heels. my hair is wavy and makeup is done.

"babe you ready?" grayson says coming in.

"yeah, did you get lilys bag?" i ask grabbing my purse.

"yeah, Its in the car" he says leaning against the doorway.

"thank you" i say and then I give him a quick peck.

~

"momm" gray yells while walking inside holding lily. im carrying her bag. lisa walks out and she instantly has a smile on her face.

"liv you look beautiful" she says hugging me.

"thank you" i say smiling.

"grandmaaa" lily says.

"hi my sweets" she says grabbing her.

"we will be back in a few hours to pick her up" gray says.

"thank you for watching her" i say smiling.

"anytime. you guys have fun" she says.

"say bye momma by daddy" lisa says looking at lily. lily waves and gray and I blow kisses and we head out to dinner.

~
"so where are we going" I ask while hes driving.

"its a suprise" he says looking over to me and smiling then back at the rode.

"gray, you know i hate suprises!"

"trust me youll like this one" he says.

~

We pull up and im shocked at how gorgeous this is. Its a little spot on the beach, with lights, some food and music. The sound of waves crashing down and the sea salt air. The sand in between my toes.

"this is gorgeous gray" i say looking around.

"you like it" he says smiling.

"i love it" i say smiling.

we sit down and talk about everything and anything. talking with gray is so easy because we just roll like that. We understand eachother, everythings always easy thats why were so compadable with eachother.

"wanna walk down to the water?" i ask smiling.

"come on" i say standing up and holding my hand out to grab it.

He grabs my hand and we walk down to the water.

"This is perfect!" i says smiling as were holding hands walking down the beach.

"im glad you like it liv" he says smiling. I smile and look out to the water. The light from the moon beaming off onto the water.

"so i want to ask you a question" he says nervously. He turns around and grabs both of my hands.

"yeah?" i ask looking into his pretty brown eyes.

He gets down on one knee and i gasp and put my shaking hands over my mouth.

"liv from the moment lily ran up to you to the moment of us going out to lunch together I knew that you were the one. I never thought I would find someone so amazing and loving after hannah died. I never thought I would smile again but when you came along you made that smile come back. You light up world. Your an amazing mom to lily and I couldnt ask for a better person" he says holding my hand.

"gray-" i say tearing up.

"liv will you marry me" he says smiling.

"yes" i say knoding. He stands up and I kiss him. He lifts me up and squeezes me. He slips the ring on and I just smile.

"oh my god babe this is huge!" i say giggling while looking at the ring.

"go big or go home am i right" he says giggling. I laugh and then hug him again.

"god i love you so much" i say squeezing him.

"I love you too baby" he says smiling. We pull away from the hug and just have huge smiles on our faces.

"should we go back to our daughter now?" he says smiling.

"id love that" i say smiling.

The was the best day of my life. God im so happy and in love.

~
10:25pm-

"mom" gray whispers.

"in here" she says from the living room.

"she just fell asleep" she says moving the hair out of lilys face. I smile at how precious she is. I crouch down next to her and kiss her on the little forehead.

"did you do it" lisa says. I hold my hand out.

"omgg you did!!" she says excited.

"im so happy for you two" she says hugging me.

"thanks mom" gray says smiling.

"gorgeous ring liv" she says.

"rightt" i say giggling.

"how was the place, did he do good?" she says sitting down at the bar in the kitchen.

"he did amazing, it was so beautiful!" I say smiling.

"ahh im so happy for you two!" she says whispering so she doesn't wake lily up.

"you ready to go babe?" gray says coming behind me.

"yeah you got her?" i say walking over to lily on the couch.

"yeah, you have the bag?" he says picking her up.

"yep" i say smiling.

"thanks for watching her momma" grayson says.

"anytime baby. you guys be careful and congrats!" she says.

"we will! thank you" we both say smiling. She walks us out and waves goodbye.

~
"im soo tired" i say giggling while unlocking the door.

"me too" grayson says yawning.

We walk upstairs and put lily to bed.

"goodnight sweet angle" i say kissing her forehead. Grayson turns her night light on and we slowly crack her door.

"Are you and ethan filming tomorrow?" I ask while changing.

"no were doing it sunday" he says taking his shirt off.

"oh okay" I say pulling the covers out.

we get in bed, turn the lights off and just lay there.

"Thank you" i say.

"for what" he asks. I turn and look up at him.

"for being there for me. For understanding. For never giving up. For being my person" I say looking at him.

"your welcome baby" he says pulling me close to him.

"i love you" i say holding on to him.

"I love you too" he says kissing my forehead.