Chapter 13

"yes. your wife did amazing and you have a beautiful baby boy" she says smiling. I sigh in relief and so does everyone else.

"can I see her" I ask wiping my tears.

"yes right this way" she says walking. I follow her into a room and liv is laying there holding our baby. Tears start to fill my eyes.

"Hii..come here" she whispers. I walk over there and just stand over the bed with tears running down my eyes looking at how beautiful my wife and son is.

"I told you Id be right back" she says smiling. I try and catch my breath and I kiss her on the forehead.

"isnt he beautiful" she says smiling.

"very" I say trying to catch my breath.

"what should we name himm" she says smiling.

"I was thinking maybe marcus?" i say wiping my tears.

"I love it" she says looking at him.

Everyone started to come in and they met marcus and everyone held him.

"lily you want to hold you new brother" she says smiling. lily knods. I pick her up and set her next to liv. liv puts marcus in lilys lap and lily is smiling and admiring marcus. everyone awws at how cute it is. God I love this family.

end of pov*

1 year later*

Life was amazing. Lily turned 6 and was going into the 1st grade. Marcus was one and was a little stinker.

"come on lilyy! your gonna be late for school" I yell from the kitchen.

"Im cominggg" she yells.

"get your bag and I have your lunch box" I say grabbing the box.

"babe" i yell.

"yes" he says walking in.

"do you have marcus while I take her to school?" i ask grabbing my keys.

"yup" he says grabbing marcus out of my arms.

"thank youu" i say smiling.

"okay lets go sweets" i say grabbing lilys hand. We get in the car and head to school.

"bye baby. have a good day" i say dropping her off.

"bye momma" she says getting out of the car. I watch her walk and she waves bye. I smile and drive back home. I get a call from grayson.

call*

"liv?!!" he says.

"what. what" i say worried

"get home now!! marcus is about to walk" he says.

"wait what. no he cant walk now. im not home" I say driving faster.

"well you better get her fast because hes about to" He says giggling.

"okay. okay umm stall him. im coming"

"what do you mean stall him"

"uhh idk make him laugh or something"

"uhh okay hurry hurryy" he says.

end of call*

I pull in the drive way and run inside.

"im here im here. OW" i say running in and then hit my foot on the chair. I bashed hop over to the couch.

"did i miss it" i say holding my foot. marcus starts to walk.

"OH MY GOD" grayson says putting his arms up in the air. My eyes widen and I smile.