9, Whor-

Chapter Nine,

El'Xavier's POV

We had just arrived and been seated at a table in Taylor's which was a local restaurant that sold everything from pancakes to lobster. I sat across from Shane and Poison, with Shane in front of me. I was staring at her as she was concentrated on her menu. I felt eyes on me and looked beside her to see Poison staring into my soul.

"Shane, you got this boy whipped" Poison elbowed Shane causing her to look up with a confused face towards Poison then looking at me.

"Of course you know about whips Poison" I smirked at her causing her mouth to fall open.

"I thought we were never supposed to speak of that. Never again will I date a guy into BDSM. Wattpad makes it sound sexy, that shit is painful as fuck." she huffed.

"Y'all better behave in here" Shane warned. Her cute little eyebrow furrowed. Our waitress comes up to the table and stands on my side. I could tell by the look on her face she was over here on a mission.

"Hey there handsome" she leaned on the table her breast look as if they are about to bust out her shirt. Did they not have a bigger shirt for her?

"Hello" I looked in her eyes and only saw lust. She had Brunette hair and brown eyes with bangs right above them.

"Oh hell no!" Poison exclaims.

"Poison calm down" Shane holds onto Poison's arm as she leans forward.

"If you ain't notice there are two other people at this table. I'm hungry as fuck so what I need you to do is take his order without all the foreplay. Take our order then TAKE your ass back there and make sure my food is cooked exactly the way I want it. Period."

My eyes widened a little, if this girl knew what was good for her she would do as Poison says, but I can tell she's gonna have to be shown more than told."

"I don't know who you think your talking to but if you want food at all you will respec—

She was cut of by Poison standing quickly and getting in her face. "Why would I respect a whor—"
"POISON THAT IS ENOUGH!"

I think now everyone in the restaurant has their attention on an angry Shane. "Let's Go" She grabs Poison by the arm and starts dragging her out the place with me following close behind. We get in the car, I'm in the driver seat waiting for the tension to go down before starting, a pouting Poison in the backseat and a jaw clinched Shane in the passenger.

"Y'all got me up in there screaming like a fool because y'all don't know how to act. All we had to do was get our food, eat, and leave. And we couldn't even do that. You wanna stare the waitress up and down, and you wanna call her a hoe. If she wanna walk around with her tits out let her it's her life."

" I wouldn't have called her out if she was doing her job but she won't. Then had the nerve to act like a HBIC, I wasn't about to sit back and let that happen." Poison argued and continued to pout like a reprimanded child.

"I was in fact not looking up and down I was just examining her like a normal person does when they encounter another human being." I tried to defend myself and try to calm down Shane by rubbing her arm. She sighed and leaned back in the seat.

"So are we going to go find somewhere else to eat soon cause I have a dick appointment at 3?" Asked Poison causing Shane to laugh and shake her head.