2, Daddy

Chapter Two,

Shane's POV

" I can't believe my son would do that, sometimes he can be so stupid. Looking at everything else around him that he loses sight of what's in front of him, A beautiful woman who deserves the world, don't let my son's stupid decision make you lose sight of who you are. You hear me?" I stared at the woman who I've had the honor to call Ma since the 11th grade.

"Yes Ma I hear you. Thank you for letting me stay here." She pulled me into a hug her black hair flowing onto my shoulders with her standing at a modeling 5'7 and me at a 5'3. She leaned back with her blue eyes sparkling into mine.

"Honey you can stay for as long as you want and you know that. I've look at you as my own daughter way before the legalization. I just hope you two can work this out soon. And know that you aren't forced to forgive him. He made a stupid mistake that might just lead him to regret it for the rest of his life." I nodded my head as we parted ways her going into the bottom half of the house towards her room and me going up the stairs towards Elijah's old room.

I came here instead of going to my parents house because I needed positivity. I needed someone who knew my fiancé and knew how to handle the situation with love and care. My mom is so judgmental she would just scold me and call me stupid for trusting "some white boy". And my new stepdad that she got married to ten years ago when I turned 13 always agreed with her on everything. I guess thats what happens when you get bomb pussy, you stop growing your own balls.

Sighing I entered the room which held so many memories, memories of when Elijah first held my hand or kissed my lips, we had our first time together right on this bed. We were neither virgins but that time was one we both held precious to our hearts. Walking over to his dressers I pulled out one of his old tee shirts and basketball shorts, going into my suitcase for undergarments and etc. After showering I got in his bed that still smelled like him and closed my teary eyes falling to sleep.

,,,

"Knock Knock" I heard before the bedroom door opened to reveal Ma Elizabeth, glowing in a violet sundress and a purple flower crown on her black hair that was now curled down her back. She smiled and sat on the bed near me rubbing my arm.

"How did you sleep sweetheart?" I smiled and told her okay before sitting up and throwing my legs over the bed beside her.

"Well I'm making breakfast so come on down when your ready" I nodded and she kissed my forehead before getting up and leaving the room, closing the door behind her. I got up and put on a pair of light washed high waisted jeans and got another one of Elijah's shirts which so happened to be a Metallica band tshirt. I smiled down at it as I did my daily bathroom routine and hair. Moisturizing my wavy dark curls that ended on my lower back with bangs hanging slightly above my brows, so it was alittle damp and was almost frizz free. Then placing it in a secure bun.

Entering the kitchen I saw Ma at the stove with Papa leaning his back on the counter beside the stove reading a newspaper and Elijah's older brother El'Xavier sitting at the table typing away on his phone

Entering the kitchen I saw Ma at the stove with Papa leaning his back on the counter beside the stove reading a newspaper and Elijah's older brother El'Xavier sitting at the table typing away on his phone. When I stepped through the threshold all eyes landed on me. Papa was the first to drop his newspaper with wide green eyes and run over to me lifting me in the air just above his 6'4 size.

"Oh it has been so long since I seen my chocolate child. My son should be ashamed for keeping you away from us. Speaking of him don't worry Honey I'm going to give him a beating he will never forget." I laughed as I was still wrapped tightly in Papa's arms.

"Okay Okay let her go you aren't the only one that missed her." Papa let go reluctantly and walked back over to Ma kissing her forehead as they looked at us. I looked up into bright green eyes that held the same thing they always did for all these years, mischief. Grabbing my hand he brought it up to his lips that were now surrounded by black stubble.

"We meet again Beautiful." I blushed even though it didn't show and pulled my hand away. El'Xavier always had that effect on me and that's why him and his brother were never on good terms.

"Hey Ellie" I smiled up at his 6'3 figure, he smirked back lightly grabbing my face in his hands running his thumb over my cheeks.

"I always loved that nickname from you" I pulled my brows together remembering all the times he would groan whenever I called him that. He laughed lightly at my confusion and leaned down in my ear whispering

"I like the name but I always preferred you to call me Daddy."

(A/N)

First of all I wanna say R I P Lil Peep he will always be my favorite musician and artist. And now that XXXTentacion is gone I can honestly say listening to music will never be the same for me.

Secondly thank you to anybody reading this i want you to smile and know you are beautiful.