"We need bed," Louis mumbled to Harry, hearing him squeak right away and shake his body on Louis', "Not because of that you dork. You need to go to sleep.

Harry let out a grunt before he lightly pushed Louis and took of in a sprint. Louis rolled his eyes, but he couldn't help but smile as he recorded Harry running straight towards the kitchen. Louis followed him and saw Harry bent over the counter, his cheek smushed up against the marble with a giant smile on his face.

"I'm hungry," Harry complained.

Louis set the camera down on the counter as he wrapped his arms around Harry. He walked him over towards the chair at the table and made sure he was sat properly, "Stay, I'll make you some cereal."

"Fruity pebbles please." Harry immediately whined, batting his eyelashes to get what he wanted.

Louis smiled as he quickly made a bowl for Harry. He poured him some milk off to the side and walked it over to Harry. Harry looked up, eyes hazed over, and Louis leaned down to kiss the boy's lips.

"You're so drunk," Louis giggled.

Louis grabbed the camera and sat down across the table from Harry. He watched as the boy made spoonfuls of cereal to eat, but most of the time he ended up getting the milk dribbling down his chin.

"Okay. Finished," Harry  cheered, clapping his hands and closing his eyes, "I'm ready for dick."

Louis started laughing as he turned the camera to face him, "You know Harry is drunk when he starts talking like me. I just want all you viewers to know that Harry is just as horny and dirty as I am," Louis announced coyly, "I love it."

Harry opened his eyes again and scrunched his face up. He leaned half his body over the table and tried reaching for Louis, "Louis," he whined.

Louis sighed as he turned to look at the camera again, "I should head off and take care of my boy. But I hope you all enjoyed a drunk Harry. I will be making sure this vlog is posted before he gets too embarassed to delete it," Louis smiled as his eyes watched Harry stand up to sit on his lap.

"My Tomlinsuns," Harry mumbled happily, wrapping his arms around Louis' neck.

"Oh, yeah. So drunk," Louis giggled, pressing a kiss to the side of Harry's head, "Hope you all enjoyed drunk and horny Harry. Bye."

"Bye," Harry sung out.

Louis laughed as he placed the recorder on the table. He looked at Harry briefly before he picked him up bridal style and walked them to their room. He took Harry all the way to the bathroom and sat him on the edge of the tub.

"Clothes off," Louis demanded lightly.

"Yes. My favorite part," Harry giggled. He took his shirt off easily and threw it straight at Louis' face. He ended up giggling like a mad man and nearly falling backwards into the tub.

Louis rolled his eyes but leveled Harry straight. He helped take his pants off until Harry was standing their naked. He held Harry's hand and guided him to the shower, turning the water on until it was warm enough.

"Come with me," Harry whined, pouting his pretty pink lips, "I don't wanna shower alone."

"Fine," Louis grumbled, easily taking his clothes off and hopping in with Harry, "No funny business though."

"But my ass looks good right now," Harry complained. He stood completely under the water and angled himself to pop his ass out in front of Louis.

Louis licked his lips and nodded his head in agreement, but he turned Harry around and gathered some soap for the loofah, "Yes, baby you look breathtaking, but you're too drunk right now."

As if God knew to prove a point, Harry's feet slipped on the water. He fell forward again but Louis was their with his hands on Harry's hips. He rolled his eyes fondly and began helping Harry wash himself.

"How about if you just let me do the work while you sit there and watch," Harry asked cheekily, eyes wide as he flushed his chest up against Louis'

Louis smiled again as he turned the water off. He reached for towels and wrapped the both of them up before huiding Harry to the bed, "Ill tell ya what. If we go to sleep right now, I'll fuck you as hard and as long as you want in the morning. Deal?"

"Deal!" Harry squealed.

He dropped the towel and jumped straight on to the bed. He laid flat on his back and began giggling to himself. Louis rolled his eyes, but he walked over towards the drawer to grab a pair of bottoms for Harry and himself.

Louis put his boxers on first before walking over to Harry. Harry looked up and smiled cheekily as he lifted his legs in the air and spread them far apart. Louis eyes widen as he hesitantly looked at Harry, gulping when he looked at what was in between those thighs.

"You will be the death of me Styles," Louis mumbled as he got on the end of the bed to put the boxers on Harry.

"It's Tomlinson," Harry grumbled, looking at Louis like a grumpy cat.

Louis looked at Harry's face and smiled, leaning down to press a kiss to his lips, "Right. Harry Tomlinson."

Once they both had bottoms on at least, Louis crawled in on his side. Harry immediately smiled and leaned his whole body up against Louis chest. Louis smiled sweetly down at his boy and wrapped and arm around his back to pull him in close, while the other one held on to Harry's hand.

Harry tossed one of his legs over Louis' hip so they can tangle themselves together. He rested his head straight on Louis' chest and let out a content hum.

"I love you crazy boy," Louis mumbled to him.

"I love you, too Lou Lou," Harry whispered half sleeping.

Louis smiled and shook his head. He leaned down so the side of his cheek rested on top of Harry's scalp after he pressed a long kiss to his forehead. He held Harry tight to his body before he finally closed his eyes for the night.

And if Harry woke up the next morning reminding Louis of the deal he promised, well then no one was really complaining. He got what he wanted in the end.

Who loves drunk Harry?

Me too.

Make sure to leave comments and ideas. (: