Chapter 35: End

The next day

We went back to Jungkook's room in P.H.A.S.E with my babies and Slowly put them on the crib. Jungkook and I already bought the crib like 3 months ago. I look at their faces and they were cooing. Someone came in and back hugged me, I knew it was Jungkook.

"Awwww......look at our babies." Jungkook said and I still looked at babies. "I know.......Look how cute they are." I said as I started making kissing noises to my babies and put my hands on top of Jungkook's. "Hello......I'm Eomma.....and this is appa." I said as Jungkook start making kissing noises.

"This is appa." Jungkook said and I mouthed I love you to my babies.

"If your mother and father were here, they will be proud of you." Jungkook said softly as I looked at him and smiled. "Thank you Jungkook." I whispered and I pecked on his lips.

"Now I realized...I may not always be around with our babies." I said.

"Jagi....I could tell Namjoon for you...to not to go on missions." He said. "I know but When Oppa recruited me, I signed the contract......I have to go on missions if they send me." I whispered. "Well...We could let Tae or your brother take care of the babies." I nodded and I looked at the babies closing their eyes.

"Ok." I replied. "Hey." Mark said loudly as I shushed him. "The babies are sleeping Mark." I whispered loudly. "Oh sorry......congrats on your babies
Ji woo." Mark whispered loudly.

"What's happening Mark?" Jungkook asked. "Well We have a new mission down in Your hometown Ji woo but I don't know what happening there." Mark replied.

"I'll go." I said as I turned around and faced my body at Jungkook.

"Are you sure Jagi?" He asked as I nodded and held his forearms.

"Don't worry Jagiya....this will be my last mission." I replied as he nodded and I left.

I changed my clothes and went to my hometown.

And I went to my old house and I knocked the door

"Hello? is anyone there?" I asked as I opened the door, it was already opened and no one was there. "Hello?" I said as I felt someone putting s cloth on my mouth and I passed out.

~~~~~~

I woke up and I felt my hands tied into the chair. And I saw Jungkook in front of me, also tied up.

Jungkook was okay but Thank god the babies aren't taken.

"Jagi....Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah....Who captured you?" I asked. "I don't know...I was here looking for you and someone put a cloth on me and I passed out." He replied as someone came in, it was a girl. "Noona?" Jungkook Called her as I looked at him, I think that's Jungkook Ex girlfriend.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" Jungkook asked as she looked at me. "I came here for her." She replied as she pointed at me. "You stole my boyfriend away from me and I thought we're gonna have a future together." She said as she walked behind me and pulled my hair. "Ahh!" I groaned.

"Noona Plz don't hurt my wife." Jungkook said as she put a gun on my head. "Your wife?" She asked as I slowly slid my cuffs on the floor and I looked at Jungkook.

"If you kill me, my babies will suffer without me being their mother." I begged.

"Wow...I have no life and you guys already having babies together." She scoffed as she looked at Jungkook and I quickly jumped on her. I kept punching her and Jungkook shot her on her head.

"Jungkook?" I called his name as He got up from the chair and He hugged me tight. "Oh my god.... I thought she was gonna kill you....
I can't imagine if you died again." He said as he cried on my shoulder and I rubbed his back.

"Baby...I'm Okay and I thought she was gonna hurt you or...our babies, we're parents now and we can't risk orphaning our children." I said softly and I touched his head. It was a complete silence until he touched my head. "Your ex girlfriend is like obsessed with you." I said and he chuckled.

"I know...but I love you and our babies more than that stupid bitch." He said as I kissed on his temple and closed my eyes.

~~~~~~

Jungkook POV

I gave her my jacket and carried
Ji woo in bridal style and cause she was tired and went back to the headquarters. She was sleeping onto my chest and slowly placed her into the side of my bed. I tucked her in and slowly caressed her hair.

"I love you." I said as I kissed on her head and looked at the babies.

"I love you." I said to the babies as I blowed a kiss from them and tucked myself into the bed.

The next day

Ji woo POV

I woke up alone and walked over to the babies. They were sleeping and I blowed a kiss on them. "I love you.....Jeon bohyuk and Jeon
Jae eun." I said as I left.

I went back to the headquarters and the whole room was decorated happy birthday. "Happy birthday Ji woo!" Everyone said and I gasped. Oh my god, I almost forgot about birthday, I was so worried about what happened yesterday and having my babies.

"Thank you" I said and I saw Jungkook walking towards me.

"Happy birthday Jagi." He said and I touched his cheeks. "Thank you Jungkook." I said as He kissed on my lips. "I love you." I said.

"I love you too." He replied.

"I almost forgot today is my birthday." I whispered. "Jagi is okay....I know you have a lot of things going on your mind." Jungkook said as I looked at Oppa.

"Happy birthday Sis." Oppa said as I hugged him. "Thank you Oppa." I said as I pulled away from the hug and I was looking for Tae. "Where is Tae and So-mi?" I asked as Tae and So-mi came in with the babies and the crib.

"Happy birthday Ji woo." Tae and So-mi said as I put them on the crib.

"Thank you Tae and So-mi.....
I love you guys so much and I'm lucky I have met you guys."

"And I'm lucky I found the perfect Husband who loves me and always care about me and my babies." I added as Jungkook looked at me and put his arm around me. "I love you guys." Everyone including Jungkook smiled. 

"Aww" Everyone said as they everyone gave a group hug.

The End