Chapter 18

Ji woo POV

We all suit up and I walked in the middle with Taehyung and jungkook.

My clothes

Their suits

Their suits

This song Is when all of team including Ji woo walked together in slow motion

And we found Suho standing in the middle of the building.

"Welcome everyone" he said as he took his hood. "Ji woo" He called my name as I stepped forward. "Yes" I responded as he chuckled. "Wow.....A woman never challenged me to a trial by combat." He said as he took his blade out. "And I see you brought your friends here." He said as he looked at all of them. "Well guess what I didn't come alone." I replied as I took two katanas out.

"You came prepared" he said. "Assassins sutairu no rīgu de tatakau koto ga dekimasu"(it means, let's fight in league of assassins style in Japanese) *I learned Japanese while I used to train with them*.

Note- league of assassins style is with swords only.

"Ok" He said as the other assassins show up nowhere.

"Ready....set.....go!" He shouted at everyone as I started to fight Suho with swords and everyone in my team started fighting the other assassins. After a few minutes fighting with Suho, he fell down and I cut some skin off his right leg. "Are you done" I said angrily as we kept fighting and our swords clanged each other. "Why did your father killed my mom." I asked angrily. "Because He's evil and he will do anything to Kill everyone." He said as he kicked and my sword fell down. Then he pinned me into the wall and choked me.

"You killed me......why did you tae convinced you to bring me back?" I asked as I tried to breathe.

"Because Him and I used to be friends and he owes me a favor." He said as Tae grabbed Suho and put the katana around his neck. "I never owed you anything." Tae said angrily as he pushed him down. "Are you okay?" He asked as I coughed, tried to breathe again.