Chapter 20

Two months later

Ji woo POV

It's been two months I haven't seen Jungkook or anyone really.
I became the lead for a reason to protect and train someone.

I went to where the people are training and took of my hood.

The lead only wear this without the masks

"Anata no hihan o hikaemasu"(it means hold your fire in Japanese) I said as everybody bowed down with their swords

"Chotto Yorudan?"(it means Hey Jordan) I called the 17 year old boy's name. "Junbi wa deki taka?" (It means are you ready?) I asked as he nodded.

Jordan

"Ok" I replied

"Ok" I replied.

Flashback

Two months ago

I woke up and slowly removed Jungkook arms away from waist but jungkook was in a deep sleep. I took a piece of paper and started to write a note.

"Dear Jungkook, I hope you'll understand this of what I'm trying to say, I'm sorry, I'm going back to aokighara, I don't you leave you again but I have no choice, They need a leader from there and Suho chose me for some reason. And I still want to do this for you, Tae and my brother. Plz don't tell Taehyung or my brother that I'm going back.

I love you Jungkook

Sincerely:
Kim Ji woo

As I wrote all of that, I started to cry softly. "I'm sorry Jungkook" I whispered as I kissed his head and left.

End of Flashback

"Dākaukirā?" Jordan called my name as I woke up from daydreaming. "Yeah.....Sorry" I replied as I teared up. "Are you okay?" He asked as I wiped my tears. "Yeah I'm okay.....I just remembered something." I replied.  "Let's go" I said as we started to train.

Jungkook POV

I went to on a mission with Tae, jimin, and my sister. And we are trying to stop thief and a hacker.