Chapter 15

Namjoon POV

I went outside to get fresh air, ever since Tae and Jungkook fought, it made think about Ji woo until I heard weird noises. I took my side gun out and point it at someone, it was Ji woo. *Wait....Plz tell me I'm not seeing ghosts*. "No.....No it can't be her." I mumbled as I teared up. "It's me Oppa.......Oppa It's okay." She said with her voice cracked as she put the gun down and I slowly touched her cheeks, she's not a ghost, she's real.

"God...I missed you." I said as I hugged her tight and bursted into tears. "I missed you so much." She said as she bursted Into tears and hugged me tight.

Ji woo POV

He took me to the headquarters and everyone was surprised to see her alive except Jungkook and Tae.

"Annyeong Ji woo How are you alive." Jimin asked as he hugged me. "I will tell everyone later." I said as I hugged him back cause he is my partner too.

"Annyeonghaesyo everyone" I said as everyone bowed and Tae came in with jungkook. "How are you guys holding up." Namjoon asked Tae and Jungkook. "We're good we're not mad at each other anymore." Jungkook said as he looked at me. "Ji woo" jungkook said as he run towards and hugged me tight. "Damn jungkook you just saw me." I whispered as I hugged him back. "I know." He whispered into my ear as he pulled away from the hug and winked at me. "Hey Ji woo" Tae said as he winked at me.

"Hey Tae" I said as I hugged him and he hugged me back. "You should tell them.....is time." Tae whispered as I pulled away from the hug. "Guys I have to tell you something." I called their attention as I hold jungkook's hand. "The reason why I'm alive is......" jungkook cut me off. "Are you sure?" Jungkook asked as I looked at Tae and he nodded. "Yeah" I said.

"The Reason I'm alive is because.....Tae brought me back to life in Aokighara Two years ago. And after I was brought back, I didn't have any soul left in me so I almost killed Tae. And when Tae brought my soul back, I trained with Tae because he wanted to train me to be more stronger but I had a side effect which I couldn't control.....Tae calls it as a bloodlust. Two years later, After I left aokighara, the assassins kept coming for me and Tae to bring us  there, but Tae made me a promise.....that I wouldn't tell you that I'm alive because then I don't know if they are coming after you or people that I care about and I'm also I'm the girl in the mask." I finally explained everything with my voice cracked as Jungkook put his arm around.

"I'm sorry but plz don't be mad at me or Tae." I said as I cried softly.

"Ji woo it's okay" Jungkook whispered softly as he comfort me.

"Ji woo I'm not mad at you or Tae, I would've brought you back too but I realize I couldn't cheat death. But now all I see is a survivor and the bravest sister that I always loved." He said as i ran towards him and i hugged him tight.

"I love you Oppa." I said as he hugged me back and touched my head. "I love you too." He said as he cried on my shoulder.

"Awwwwww" everyone said as I chuckled and pulled away from the hug. "Thanks Oppa" I said as I touched his cheek and Mark called us. "Welcome back Ms kim." Mark said as I chuckled. "Thanks Mark What's the problem." I said.

"Someone needs to talk to you and jungkook." Mark said. "Who?" Me and jungkook asked. "Jeon So-mi" Mark said as me and jungkook left.

Jungkook took me to find So-mi and he took to me to his room. And I see So-mi Standing in front of the window and wearing her assassin clothes "Hey So-mi" i said as I hugged her. "You guys know each other?" Jungkook asked as I pulled away from the hug. "Yeah i met her while I was training two years." I replied. "I came here because
Ji woo is in danger." She said as I looked curious. "What do you mean I'm in danger?" I asked.

"When the assassin took you, The lead wants you to return for the last chance but you ran away, so he send me to do something." She said as she took the gun out and pointed at me. "So-mi what are you doing?" I asked as she reload the gun. "I have no choice I have to do this or he'll kill me." She said as Jungkook stand in front of me.

"So-mi don't do this." Jungkook said. "I have to do this jungkook or Suho will kill me." I said as jungkook stood right in front of me and So-mi shot him in slow motion. "No!! What have I done!" So-mi shouted as jungkook fell down on the floor and So-mi bursted into tears, including me.

"Oh my god stay with me
jungkook......stay with me." I said as I carried him in my arms and he got my hand. "Ji woo.....I love you do you remember that you told me that you love me?" He said as I shook my head. "No I don't remember......I'm sorry but trust me you'll be fine." I said as tae came in and So-mi left. "What happened...I heard a gunshot." Tae said as he ran towards me. "Oh my god What happened to jungkook." Tae asked as I got Jungkook's arm and put around my shoulder to carry him, Tae got his other arm and put it around his shoulder.

"So-mi accidentally shot him because Suho sent her to kill me but jungkook took a bullet for me." I said as we quickly took him to the med bay.

"Oh my god....he is losing a lot of blood, Ji woo you have to take the bullet out." Tae said as jungkook passed out. "Tae I Don't know if he is gonna make it." I said as Tae put his hand on my shoulder.

"Look.......I trust you....Do you trust me?" Tae said as I nodded.

"This may hurt." I said as I grabbed a forcep and slowly took the bullet out.

~~~~~~

I sat with Jungkook for one hour to see him if he is okay and Tae already sew the wound when I took the bullet. A minute later, jungkook slowly woke up and looked at me. "Hey Ji woo" he said as I hold his hand. "Thank god you're okay." I said as he smiled.

"So you saved me?" He asked as I nodded. "Man I almost died." He said as I chuckled and touched his head. "Well I wasn't gonna lose you." I said as I kissed his head and I got up. "Where are you going?" Jungkook asked softly as I turned around. "I'm going to see my brother." I said. "Ji woo plz......stay with me." He said as I sat again with him. "Okay" I said softly as I hold his hand.

End of chapter 15 song

To be continued