Chapter 27

Flashback

One year ago

I went on a mission with Tae and were trying to stop a local diplomat. "Tae do you know where the guy is?" I asked.

Taehyung now

"No.....but they gave us the address and he's in the club." He replied and I scoffed. "Great a club" I said sarcastically.

"Why?......Oh....that's where we broke up." He said as I nodded and we saw a man running inside the club. We both chased after him and we both went inside the club.

"Stay here I'll go get the man" Tae said as He left and I went to go get a drink. "Can you line up the shots plz?" I asked the bartender and they line up 4 shots and I drank one by one until I asked for more.

"Ji woo you're gonna get drunk." Tae said as he sat next to me and I stop drinking. I was already getting drunk. "Tae" I called his name as I moved closer to him and I put my arms around his nape.

"Tae.......haven't I told you that I still have sexy feelings for you." I said as I kissed his lips but he quickly pulled away from the kiss.

"Ji woo you're not ok." Tae said as he grabbed my wrist but I pulled him back and kissed his lips again.

And this time he tried to deepen the kiss and pinned me onto the wall as were kissing and I slowly took off his beanie. Then he lifted me up and took me to the room.

He pinned me onto the wall again and kept kissing my lips deeply.

End of Flashback

I woke up from the flashback and I sat up, breathing heavily but Jungkook put his hand on my stomach. "Hey calm down......it's okay....it's okay." Jungkook said softly as I looked at him and exhaled deeply. "Sorry.....I just remembered something from my dream." I replied and I laid back down.
"Do you wanna talk about it?" He asked as I looked him. "Well I can't lie to you.......remember what happened yesterday when I was drunk?" I asked as he nodded.

"Well that happened two years ago.......with Taehyung." I replied as Jungkook raised his eyebrows.

"What?!" Jungkook asked as I put my finger on his lips. "Shush" I whispered as I removed my finger off his lips.

"Ok.........So Tae and I went on mission as assassins and we're trying to find a local diplomat........So the guy went inside on the club where Tae and I broke up.......So we went inside and I went to go get drinks while Tae was chasing the man........so I kept drinking and drinking until I got drunk......and when Tae arrived, I sexually touched him and kissed him......until he kissed me back but I swear that was only the one time that I did something wrong and it meant nothing." I said as he pouted and turned around, it showed his back.

"I'm not listening." He replied as I scoffed. "Come on Jungkook it was only one time." I said and I tried to move his body towards me but he didn't move.