"If you want to fight and die for something, that's fine with me. But do it for something meaningful." Cora added in, siding with her uncle.

"How do you know I'm going to lose?" Derek asked and Veronica sighed, feeling as if it were the stupidest question he could ask.

"We don't," Peter replied as he turned to Lydia, "But I bet she has an idea. Don't you, Lydia?"

   "I don't know anything."  Lydia replied quietly, watching as Peter walked closer to her.

"But you feel something, don't you?" Peter questioned curiously.

"What do you feel?" Derek asked his own question.  

"I feel like..." Lydia trailed off, "Like I'm standing in a graveyard."

___________

    Soon after Derek and Cora left along with Peter, the alarm to the loft began to go off, meaning Kali and Aiden were there. She arrived, kicking the whole alarm off of the wall it was on.

   Her eyes soon locked on two of her fellow pack mates, Ethan and Veronica, who stood alongside Lydia, "Where is he?" Kali asked them, clearly annoyed to find the three teenagers there instead of Derek, the person she was actually looking for.

    Lydia snapped her fingers, glancing at Ethan and Veronica before looking back at Kali, "I think he said he was heading out to do some shopping, run a few errands, The usual..." She explained as she quickly cleared her throat, "Werewolf afternoon."

     "Who do you think you're talking to?" Kali asked her, walking a bit closer toward the strawberry blonde girl.

     Lydia glanced down at Kali's bare feet, "Someone in desperate need of a pedicure. I'll be happy to give you a referral." Lydia told her, which angered Kali.

   Kali was about to attack Lydia, only to have Veronica step forward, blocking her way. Aiden, too, stepped forward, lowly growling at Kali.

    Deep down, Kali knew she wouldn't be able to beat all three teenage alphas all by herself, but she decided to ignore that feeling, turning her body so that she was facing both Aiden and Veronica at the same time, "Oh, really?" She remarked, a grin appearing on her face.

   Both Aiden and Veronica growled once more, Veronica stepping forward a bit also.

_____

"Did someone take their little assignments a little two seriously?" Kali questioned, circling around both Veronica and Aiden.

   "She's not the problem, Kali. There's no reason for you to kill her." Veronica replied in a calm tone.

   Kali laughed slightly, noticing the way Veronica glanced at Lydia, "Maybe the problem is where your loyalties lie, Veronica. I'm not the only one who saw how you chose the true alpha's side over your own pack. We took you in and this is how you repay us?" Kali explained, standing mere inches away from Veronica, who seemed to be trying her hardest to keep cool.

  "Oh, God. Is this about to get really violent?" Lydia asked Ethan quietly.

   "Probably." Ethan told her just Jennifer Blake made a sudden entrance, crashing through the window panels on the roof of the loft.

   Lydia screamed out, falling into the arms of Veronica, who held her tightly to keep her safe.

   "So who wants to go first?" Jennifer asked confidently, staring directly at both Kali and Aiden.

Numerous times, Kali tried to kick Jennifer in the face, only to have them be blocked. As she went to punch her, Jennifer used her powers to make Kali go flying.

Aiden tried to knock her down also, which led to him falling to the ground also. Ethan knew it was his time to fight with both Kali and Aiden on the ground. He unzipped his jacket, ready to merge with Aiden.

The twins linked arms, ready to merge into the large wolf man. As they did so, Jennifer quickly ran over to them, pulling them apart. Both alphas went flying, hitting the walls before falling to the ground.

Kali soon got up, standing confidently in front of Jennifer,  "That's right, Kali. Look at me. Look at my face. Do you know what it takes to be able to look like this, To be able to look normal?"

"I don't care." Kali replied coldly, shaking her head.

  "It takes power. Power like this." Veronica eyes widened in shock as she watched the shards around then began to lift up into the air.

"I--I should've-—" Kali stammered, trying to control her anger, "I should've ripped your head off!"

Jennifer screamed out as she flung her arms out, allowing all of the pieces of glass around her to embed itself into Kali, killing her.

Veronica let out a small gasp, trying to stop the tears from spilling from her. Her eyes widen in shock when she saw Ethan and Aiden stand up, now merged.

As Jennifer went to walk over to Lydia and Veronica, she was soon stopped when she heard the footsteps of the twins.

They tried to swing a punch at Jennifer, only to have it be dodged. Jennifer grabbed the twins' neck and instantly snapped it, causing Veronica to let out a small gasp.

"What's the line coach likes to say?" Jennifer asked, smirking as she turned towards Lydia and Veronica, "The bigger they are..."