5

The next morning at school, as usual, Lydia and Veronica were once again making out in Coach's office

The next morning at school, as usual, Lydia and Veronica were once again making out in Coach's office. They broke away from the kiss long enough for Lydia to take off Veronica's shirt, leaving the female alpha in only her plaid skirt and black lace bra.

   As Veronica went to kiss Lydia on the lips, Lydia dodged the kiss and placed her hands on the girl's face. She turned Veronica's head to the side as she began to kiss down her jaw and neck.

  The duo was soon interrupted by the school's fire alarm sounding off. Both teenage girls groaned in annoyance as Veronica placed her hands over her ears because of how loud the alarm sounded to her since she had werewolf hearing.

  Lydia hopped off her seat on the desk and picked up her school books before heading toward the door, "Wait, where are you going?" Veronica asked, a frown appearing on her lips.

   "The fire alarm's going off," Lydia stated the obvious with a bit of sass in her tone of voice, "Which means we evacuate the school. Sweetheart, what school did you go to before this exactly?" She asked as she walked toward the door.

  Before she could leave, Veronica quickly grabbed Lydia's hand and pulled her back toward her, "Lydia, tell me, when has a school fire alarm ever gone off when there was an actual fire happening? It's always just a drill." Veronica asked the strawberry blonde girl.

"I'm pretty sure that's exactly what two stupid teenage girls say just before they're burnt to a crisp because they didn't leave when they were supposed to," Lydia replied, placing her hand on the side of Veronica's face. She placed a quick kiss to Veronica's lips before handing the girl back her shirt.

    As Veronica went to go kiss her, Lydia pulled back, causing Veronica to chuckle, "You leave first, remember? Or has it been that long since our last make-out session?" Lydia told her with a smile.

    Veronica smirked, kissing Lydia quickly on the cheek before putting her shirt pack on. She pulled her skirt back into its place before she exited the room. As she walked down the hallway, she was immediately cornered by Aiden, "What do you want, Aiden?" 

"And here I was thinking Lydia was my job and Scott was yours. Yet here you are, doing my job and your job at the same time."  He commented and Veronica groaned, rolling her eyes at him.

"I haven't talked to Scott since the day that we tried to beat the hell out of Isaac at Cross Country practice." She argued and Aiden laughed, shaking his head.

   "See, I don't think that's true. You talked to him after that, just last night,"

Flashback:

  Veronica was walking up to her apartment building when she suddenly cornered by Scott on the ground floor. She sighed, giving the teenage boy an annoyed look, "What do you want, Scott?" She asked him, not seeming happy to see him, "I have a fellow packmate to cheer up. If you haven't heard yet, Ennis died."