19

Veronica was confused as to why Aiden and Ethan wanted to come to school with her. She sure as hell knew it wasn't to get an education. She ended up asking them right before they all headed out on their bikes, but they just ended up saying, 'You'll see.'

Now, here they were, standing near their bikes. Veronica sat on the seat of her bike, waiting for Scott to arrive while the twins sat on theirs a few feet away from her. Soon enough, Scott pulled up to his usual spot on his bike. He parked right beside Veronica's as always. Scott frowned when he looked up to see Veronica sitting on her bike and two familiar motorcycles parked to her right with the twins sitting on them.

Scott frowned as he got up from his bike and the twins began to walk over to them, "You're back in school?" Scott asked confused.

Ethan shook his head, "No, just to talk." He replied calmly.

Veronica let out a sigh as she watched Stiles walk over to them, "Oh. That's kind of a change of pace for you two." Stiles interrupted the conversation, "Usually, you're just hurting, maiming, and killing."

"You need a pack. We need an Alpha." Aiden told Scott and Stiles was clearly quick to protest.

"Yeah. Absolutely not. That's hilarious though." Stiles argued with the former alpha.

"You came to us for help. We helped." Aiden argued back, giving Stiles attitude.

"You beat his face into a bloody pulp," Stiles retorted, "That's not helping. In my opinion, that's actually counter-productive. If you want to talk about helping, maybe you should ask your sister. She seems to know exactly how to be redeemed unlike the two of you."

The whole group looked over at Veronica, "Don't look at me!" She complained, causing the group to go back to arguing with each other.

"Why would I say yes?" Scott asked, glancing over at Veronica, who just shrugged.

"We'd add strength. We'd make you more powerful. There's no reason to say no." Aiden added in his reasons, only to have Isaac show up.

"I can think of one," Isaac spoke up as he walked over to the group, "Like the two of you holding Derek's claws while Kali impaled Boyd. In fact, I don't know why we're not impaling them right now."

Stiles began to nod his head in agreement, which Veronica rolled her eyes at. Aiden looked down at the ground, letting his fangs come out and icy blue eyes glow. He then looked up at Isaac and growled, "You want to try?" He asked in a threatening tone.

Veronica quickly made her way over to him and pushed him away from Isaac, "Hey, hey, hey. Stop. There's no way you're going to have a chance in joining their pack if you threaten one of the members." She whispered to him quietly.

The twins and Veronica then turned back to Scott, "Sorry, but they don't trust you." Scott shook his head at Aiden and Ethan, "And neither do I."

The three males then walked away, leaving Ethan and Aiden standing beside Veronica, who crossed her arms over her chest as she watched Scott, Stiles, and Isaac walk away, "What now?" Ethan asked his brother and sister curiously. He noticed both Aiden and Veronica staring intently at the school's sigh and immediately knew what they were getting at, "No. No way." Ethan shook his head in protest.

"You guys never finished. It's a great idea." Veronica smiled at the two werewolves.

Aiden nodded his head in agreement while Ethan was quick to argue, "And we don't have to." He argued.

"What if I want to?" Aiden asked curiously.

"You--You seriously want to go back to high school?" Ethan asked his brother in disbelief, "Is this about Lydia? Are you really that keen on taking her back from Veronica?"

"This is about getting Scott to change his mind," Aiden told his brother, "Veronica has been doing it alone for a couple weeks now and she's gotten extremely close to all of them, even Stiles, who seems to be the hardest to get to trust you. We're not just Betas anymore. We're Omegas. The bitches, remember? When everyone we've screwed over finds out we don't have a pack anymore, what do you think's going to happen? We're dead on our own, even with Veronica on our side."

"He's right, E." Veronica agreed with Aiden, who sent her a smile.

"That's still better than being back in high school," Ethan shook his head, "I'm not doing it." As he began to walk away, Ethan noticed the look both Veronica and Aiden were giving him, it was almost as if they were giving him the look that meant he had no choice in the matter, "What?" Ethan asked annoyed, only to notice the two staring a something. Ethan turned around to see that both werewolves were looking at Danny, who was laughing at something his ex-boyfriend had said something, He sighed before turning back to Aiden and Veronica, "I'm not taking math." He told him, his own way of agreeing to the plan without saying it.

"I'll take it for you," Aiden replied and Veronica groaned as the three of them began walking into school.

"Damn, I wish I had an identical twin." She commented and both twins laughed, "What?" She asked them confused.

"No way would we want two of you around," Aiden said to her.

"I agree," Ethan spoke up, "One of you is already enough. And what kind of wolf would you turn into, huh? A two-headed wolf?"

"That would actually be really cool." Veronica began to laugh with the twins at the idea.

_________

Inside the school, Scott and Stiles made their way over to Stiles' locker as they continued to talk. As Stiles spoke to his friend, Scott's eyes were locked on Veronica, who stood at her locker, reading a book.

Stiles turned his head to see what Scott was looking at, "What are you looking at, huh?" Stiles asked his best friend and Scott gave him a weird look, acting as if he didn't know what he was talking about.

"Me?' Scott questioned confused.

"You. You looking at her?" He asked, gesturing over to Veronica.

"Her?" Scott replied with a question, "Who her?"

"Her, her. Veronica," Stiles answered annoyed, "You like her?"

"No. I mean..." Scott trailed off with his answer as he glanced over at Veronica, "Yeah, yeah, she's okay. But like you said before, she's technically the enemy."

"Dude, I still may not trust her, like, at all, but she's been working her ass off to get us to accept her into our pack. She's definitely been doing a hell of a lot better showing that she's not the bad guy unlike the twins," Stiles explained to him, "So, why don't you just ask her out?"

"Now?" Scott asked with wide eyes.

"Yes, now," Stiles replied, sounding a bit annoyed as he closed up his locker.

Stiles slung his backpack over his shoulder as they began to walk down the hall together, "Right now?" Scott questioned confused.

"Right now." Stiles nodded his head as he patted Scott on the back, "Scott, I don't think you get it yet. You're an Alpha. You're the apex predator, just as she is. You guys are a really good match. And dude, everyone wants you. You're like the hot girl that every guy wants."

"The hot girl?" Scott said as Isaac walked up to them, seeming a bit confused about the duo's conversation.

"You are the hottest girl," Stiles told his friend before walking off, leaving Scott with Isaac.

"What?" Isaac asked confused as he glanced over at Stiles, who was walking away from them.

"I'm the hot girl," Scott informed him.

Even though he didn't know the Alpha meant, Isaac began to slowly nod his head in agreement, "Yes, you are." He replied.

Scott smiled goofily at Isaac's response, feeling a bit proud of himself. He still continued to smile as he walked to class/