10

After Scott, Allison, and Stiles were successfully resurrected, the group all sat together in the animal clinic, "No, dude, you are not going back with them

After Scott, Allison, and Stiles were successfully resurrected, the group all sat together in the animal clinic, "No, dude, you are not going back with them." Stiles argued, not liking the idea of his friend going back just after he finally got the werewolf back.

    "Veronica and I made a deal with Deucalion," Scott informed him.

    "Does anyone else think that sounds a lot like a deal with the devil?" Stiles asked the group and Veronica quietly chuckled.

   "Why does it matter, anyway?" Isaac added in his own question, confused about this whole plan.

       "Because Veronica's right, we can't beat Jennifer without their help." Scott replied.

   Allison turned to look at Deaton, giving him a pleading look, "He trusts you more than anyone. Tell him he's wrong." She begged him.

    "I'm not so sure he is. Circumstances like this sometimes require that you align yourself with people you'd normally consider enemies." Deaton explained to him.

    "So we're gonna trust him, the guy that calls himself death, destroyer of worlds? We're gonna trust that guy?" Isaac questioned and Veronica thought to herself that Isaac was kind of right.

    "I wouldn't trust him, no. Hell, even I don't. But you could use him to your advantage. Deucalion may be your enemy, but he could also be your bait." Veronica explained, for the first time telling something they could all agree with.

  Their conversation was cut short when they heard the front entrance door creak. The group all shared a glance before Scott, Deaton, and Veronica made their way over to the door to find Ethan standing before her, "I'm looking for Veronica and Lydia." Ethan told Scott and Deaton.

  Veronica sighed, crossing her arms over her chest as she gave the boy a glare, "What do you want, Ethan?" She asked, Lydia walking over to stand beside her.

     "I need your help," Ethan replied, sounding a bit desperate.

  "With what?" Veronica asked confused.

  "Stopping our brother and Kali...from killing Derek."

________

Once arriving at Derek's loft, Ethan and Veronica stood beside Lydia, talking to Derek, Cora, and Peter, "We know about the lunar eclipse," Ethan informed Derek, "So don't think for a second Kali's gonna sit around waiting for it to level the playing field. She's coming, and our brother's coming with her."

  "Good enough for me," Peter nodded his head, "Derek?" Peter asked, looking over at his nephew.

  "You want me to run?" Derek asked Peter curiously.

  "No, I want you to stay, get slaughtered by an alpha with a psychotic foot fetish," Peter replied sarcastically, rolling his eyes, "Of course I want you to run, sprint, gallop, leap your way the hell out of this town."