"Like someone flattened me with a bull dozer."

Chris pursed his lips together contemplating on what to say next without trying to get me angry, "What is it that you need to say?"

"How could you be so stupid?"

What! Did he just come here to insult me. "What the fuck Chris watch your tone. I am still your Alpha."

"Oh I'm sorry, let me rephrase that, How could you be a stupid Alpha." He sarcastically mock.

"If I wasn't so weak right now, I'd rip your throat out."

"I guess the drug is not quite out of his system." He quietly mumbled to himself before turning his back towards me. "I'll be back in a few days then we will talk. But you better get your act straight before it's too late."

What the hell did he mean by that?

Day 6

6 days, I have been here for 6 days and the only people who I ever see is Rachel and of course Lisa. The need to get my fix is slowly dying as my mind starts to clear up.

Things, images keeps on flashing in my mind. Images that had me at a heart break. None the less I had Rachel to distract me.

"So after you get out of her we should get more so you will fill good." She smiled.

Get more? Get more what? After not having what I was having of which I couldn't remember, something in the back of my head had hit me like I was missing something but what.

Like there was something or someone that should be here instead of Rachel but who?

Holding up my head I grunted, "Hunter what's wrong?" Rachel yelled while screaming for Lisa.

Lisa rushed into my room while shooing Rachel out. "Alpha, Alpha." She called.

Pain crawled up my spine, it felt like my bones where breaking and my head was splitting.

"Lisa, get me TY." I barked.

Lisa didn't move, instead she seemed like she was mind linking someone. "Did you not hear me, I need TY."

"Sorry Alpha, don't you mean Rachel."

"Rachel?" Oh her I forgot she has been here holding my hand this whole time. Where the hell was TY then?

Soon Chris barged into my room unannounced, "Lisa let me have an alone time with him."

Taking this as her cue she made a hasty exit, "Chris what the hell is going on and where is TY?" The pain had finally subsided.

"Glad to have you back."

"Back from where?"

"Tell me Hunter, what do you remember within the last month." What kind of question is that?

Hunter, Tray called my name urgently. 'What!' TY we must get her now! He barked impatiently. I could feel him with a mix of emotions, regret, sadness, guilt.

"Hunter." Chris called my name.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Chris stared me straight in the eyes.

"You don't remember."

Hunter, Tray interrupted once again. What the hell is going on? Being clueless Tray had projected images of what had transpired within the last month.

TY, the beatings, the bruises, the taunts, the pleas holy fuck I turned her into the bounty hunters.

My eyes had grown the size of saucers. The pain I was just feeling had hit me, it was my mate and she was on the verge of dying and I am the cause of it.

"Took you look enough." Chris smirked when he realized I had remembered.

"Where the fuck is Rachel?"

Calling for Rachel she entered my room timidly, her hands were now fumbling each other, her legs shaking and her eyes twitching. I knew what she did? And I regret it because it was I who allow her to do that. As much as I want to blame Rachel for every thing I couldn't because she did not force me to do anything. It was my own choice.

"I hope they kill you." Those words suddenly entered my mind. Those last words I had told her as she smiled at me before saying I hate you. From her eyes, they were dead.

"Chris, lock Rachel up and do what was done to TY as to Rachel."

"What Hunter, you can't do this to me. I love you." She begged as I watch Chris call for my guards outside to take Rachel away as she screams and curse my name.

Standing up on my feet I almost fell, but used the bed as a cane. "Hunter your still weak."

"I don't fucking care. TY. I need to go get my mate." I struggled to stand on my own two feet.

Tray was going to take over soon, he wanted control. He wanted his mate. He wants to beg for her forgiveness even if I have to suffer the pain of her not wanting to be with me. I don't care. She is my mate. My true mate. If I have to I will spend years asking for her forgiveness.

Flashes of her, as I had insulted and taunted her haunts my very mind. The beatings she had to endure because of me. Fuck how could Rachel have done this to me, to my mate. What kind of cold callous person would want to hurt one of our kind the way I had done.

Another wave a pain, this time I couldn't breath, it felt like I was choking on my own blood. Last thing I thought of was of TY my mate before I had fully collapse on the floor.