Chapter 12: A's Desperate Move

-What are you proposing?- Bill Cipher asked interested.

-You know what is better and more epic than defeat your enemy, showing that you and your ideology are better?- I asked.

-Mmmmm...no- Bill Cipher said.

-That the others fight for you, your ideology and win. Is more clear than ever than we can't beat you and that Mew is afraid, so, instead of giving you the satisfaction of defeating us, I offer you to give you the satisfaction of seeing your ideas smashing Mew's ones?- I said.

-And how you plan to do that?- Bill Cipher asked me.

-I offer you a battle 1 vs. 1. A battle of your best and only student, Asfur Shaytan, against Mew's best disciple: me- I said.

-What is the tramp?- Asfur Shaytan asked.

-I will make time to Mew and our allies to make plans of how defeating you. But, since you are invincible, it will be useless- I said.

Bill Cipher thought it for some time.

-My friends won't interfere in the battle. They will only watch us fighting, as long as you only watch too- I said.

-That sounds very good for me. Who will say that Mew's pet have a masochist side?- Bill Cipher said happily.

-Are you crazy!?- Kathleen said to me.

-No, I am a genius- I said.

-So, when will be the battle?- Bill Cipher asked.

-Tomorrow, to let you and your friends aboard the train of hype. Also that it will more epic if I go with more energy and well rested than now- I said.

-All right then. Since I know that you like history, I will make the place of your fight a replica of the Roman Coliseum. Oh, good times! When the circus was a real, bloody fight between men- Bill Cipher said snapping his fingers.

Immediately, the ground started to check and we saw how, in big area that was once the forest, started to transform in a replica of the Roman Coliseum. Then, Bill revived his friends.

-All right Abelardo, my dear and beautiful Asfur Shaytan will fight against you in a solo battle tomorrow. Neither your friends nor mines, as well as I won't interfere in the battle. Deal?- Bill Cipher, extending his right hand that was on blue fire.

-Abelardo, don't do it!- Manuela shouted.

-Deal- I said, shaking his hand.

-Very well then. Come on, Asfur Shaytan! We need to do some, preparations before you kick the ass of Abelardo- Bill Cipher said.