Behind him, someone whistled. Hoseok appears in the mirror, his previously bright red/orange hair had now been dyed down to a darker brown with a few hints of red, when the light hit it at a certain point. His brows too were touched up a bit and his bangs were curled a bit to where some forehead was exposed.

In all honesty, Hoseok has always been handsome, but the hair and makeup added a nice touch to his natural beauty. "You look great, Tae," he says, his smile bright and happy.

"You do too, hyung," he answers back, grinning.

The elder looks at himself in the mirror, fixing a few strands of his hair. "Yeah. Stylist-noona makes miracles."

"I only bring out the best of your features," Sungkyung comments as she returns with Jin, who sat down in front of the mirror. "You guys were already handsome, I just enhance your looks so mortals can notice them." She winks at them before starting to say something to Seokjin.

"Where's Jimin?" Tae asks as getting up from the chair, but not before checking himself out once more in the mirror.

Hoseok frowns, looks around. Too many people. "He was styled before me, where'd he go?"

They found him eventually. He was curled up in a ball over at the corner, a hoodie over his head. The two boys looked at each other, smiling mischievously before going over to the smaller male and holding him down to yank his hoodie off much to his protest.

Both stood in shock when the hoodie actually came off.

His previous pink hair was long gone and replaced with black. Full on midnight black.

Jimin actually tried to cover his hair with his hands, "Don't look!" he whined.

It had been years since they saw Jimin's natural color. He had been known to die his hair orange, red, and neon pink. He constantly said that his natural color didn't suit him, but at the moment Taehyung could only think of how black seemed to be the color that suited him the best.

"Wow, Jiminie," Hoseok says in a singing tone. "You look manly."

The small boy looks up at them. His brows pressed together. "Manly?" he asks, lower lip quivering.

Taehyung beams at him. "Yeah, you look handsome."

And it was true. Maybe it due to the fact that he began eating more since coming to the palace and started working out a lot more than the rest of them, but his features looked exactly that, manly, sharp.

No longer the fragile Jimin that they knew before.

Jimin moves to eye himself in the mirror, looking at himself from various angles to get a good look. It was true he looked a lot different but he hadn't expected to look manly. The touch of brown added to his eyelids also gave him a sexy appeal, the color of lipstick making his lips appear plumper.

This was weird.

"Pink?!" someone shrieks from the other side of the room. "Why pink?!"

The three of them turned as they recognized Jin's voice. Then darted in the direction of the voice. 

Sungkyung speaks up. "You don't have to be so nervous," she assures him, calming him down as she styles his hair, her frame preventing them from seeing their hyung as they walked up.

Then she moves.

Their mouths drop.

It was at that moment that almost everyone in the room suddenly felt inferior. Many eyes fell on Kim Seokjin with awe, jealousy and some even lust.