Yoongi and I both sat down on the couch as he smiles at me but then lied back on the couch.

"Jungkook...was a calm and quiet kid before he was a idol, in his trainee years he was so shy and introverted we didn't know anything about him, until we all found out he was seeing a girl."

"So they were dating?" I asked

"You can say that, but he loved her so much that he couldn't break her heart or end the relationship, he kept it a secret and every time we debuted a new song he would always send her a private ticket so she could come see us perform" Yoongi smiles to the thought

"Wow...I never thought this Jungkook existed" I smiled

"Neither did we, I guess it was his first love" Yoongi said

"But as months and new songs went by, he seemed a little down and hurt those days, he wouldn't eat, sleep or could focus, until he came crying to the practice room one day."

"He had said to all of us, he had hurt her, he had made her cry, he had broken his promise to her"

"The next day he came into my room and asked for some advise....he said" Yoongi paused and looked me straight in the eyes.

"They had a huge fight about how her ex boyfriend took her out one day, he was mad because she had lied to him as she has been seeing him for months, jungkook had enough and started shouting and cursing at her, until he did something awful to her."

"He cheated on her with her bestfriend who was only two years older than him, and his girlfriend was only one year older than him..."

"He felt messed up"

"So I told him to follow his heart and solve the problem with her"

"It was her birthday and we let him go for this once on a practice...until he came back not looking like his cheerful self"

" later that night I walked into his room seeing that he had been crying, I asked him what was wrong and he had told me"

"She was in a horrible car accident as her ex was inside the car with her"

"And that he hated himself for hurting her and not being able to stop the crash from happening"

"He was in so much pain and the last thing he saw of her was her tears"

"It pains me to even remember him, remember how hurt he's been"

"It's been 3 years since that accident happened...I guess it broke him bad, until you came along huh?" Yoongi smiles

"Huh...oh, yeah..." she softly said looking at the ground

"Anyways I should be going, don't tell jungkook I told him, he would hate me" Yoongi says

"Yeah, Of course"

"But Umm...What was her name?" I asked feeling curious

"Hmm...I don't know for sure but he call her Yuna one time"

Yoongi left the house making me think about how Jungkook has been hiding his emotion since then.

Hearing the thought that he lost his first love was horrible.

Maybe that's why....he does all of this.

//TIME SKIPS\\

I hear the door opening making me panic and fix myself.

Jungkook walked in and looked at me making me stand up.

"H-hey jungkook" I said

"Hey..." He says

First ever conversation.

"Uhh-Umm...I was wondering if.."

I took in a deep breath.

"If we could sleep together, you know in the same room and bed"

He was shocked.

"Jungkook hurry up, I thought-" i heard a women's voice

I was shocked to see him with a different women, and not Seoungna.

I guess he moves on fast.

"Yeah sure thing babe..."

Jungkook runs up the stairs as the tall women with long brown hair stares at me.

"Who are you?" She asks

"I should be asking you that" I crossed my arms

"I'm Yuna, now your turn"

What?...

Is she...

Her?

Jungkook came back downstairs.

"Sorry for making you wait Yuna, let's go" he smiles shaking his bunny teeth in which I could how much love was in that smile.

"Sure" She says

"Jungkook can I speak to you?" I asked

"Uhh...no" he says

"It's urgent" I told him

"Can't you just tell me tomorrow?" He asks

"It's about our parents" I told him

"Fine...babe go Wait for me in the car" he smiles

"Okay" she smiles and walks out of the house

I walked towards him and look him in the eyes seeing how annoyed he seemed.

"Who-who's your friend?" I asked

"None of your business" he says

"Is she special to you?" I asked

"What are you talking about?" He asks

"Are you going to be back home?" I asked

"Maybe, maybe not" he says

"Hurry up, I thought this was about our parents" he says

"I lied" I said

He glared at me.

"You're wasting my time" he says

He walks off but I grabbed his wrist stopping him.

"What now?" He asks

"Can we sleep together if you come home?"

"Please?" I asked

He sighs and lets my hand go of his wrist and looks me in the eyes.

"Listen Solna, whatever happened, I didn't mean for you to see me like that or cry, it was mistake and forget about it"

"If you think there's any chance of us there isn't alright?"

He paused but I looked in his eyes seeing the pain.

"Look we're not meant to be" he says

"Can we sleep together?....for this once?" I asked playing with her fingers

He sighs and looks at her with an annoyed look as if he never had liked her even once.

"No, I told you before" he sternly says

"You are only my wife that our stupid parents settled, you're nothing more to me than just a settlement made by business wishes" he says

I broke down in tears but holding them back as my hands turned to fists.

"You have to remember that you'll always just be that and never a women that I can see to be with in bed or ever"

He walks out of the house slamming the door as she fell to the floor with tears in her eyes making her bite her lip from making them drop.

"What's wrong with me?!"