Drama.

Alex POV

Stella was about to put my karate skills into good use.

Stella- TF I do not want to be a man.

Alex- THATS BECAUSE YOU ARE ONE.

Stella- DONT BE MAD-

Alex- WHY WOULD I BE MAD

Stella- BECAUSE-

Justin- SHUTUP YO-

Stella- NOBODY ASKED FOR YOUR TWO CENTS JUSTIN.

Alex- PENNIES MAKE A DOLLAR

Stella- FUCK UP YOU STUPID HOE AND CLIMB BACK IN THE HOLE YOU CAME FROM.

Alex- AND GO BACK TO HOLLYWOOD BLVD.

Stella- UGH! IM DONE WITH YOU.

Alex- OH! I NEVER REALLY STARTED.

Jula- WE'RE HOME

I ran inside because I swear if i dont hit SOMETHING. I'll go crazy. I ran up to my room and put on some spankies with some baggy sweats and a random cropped shirt. I put my hair in a bun while wiping all of my makeup off. I went to my closet to try and find my leather gloves.

Alex- WHERE ARE THESE GLOVES UGHHHH.

I found them put them on and walked downstairs.

Jula POV

Alex rushed in the house so I took the liberty of put old ugly dishes that she could break or throw if she needed to take her anger out. And i wrote a note.

Jula- Alex If you need a stress reliever use these plates.

Alex POV

I found some plates on the counter with a note saying i could use them but i didnt do anything with them.................................................................... yet.

Stella POV

Oh Alex is gonna get it from me like ugh! That skank thinks she's going to pull something over me like UGH!

Jula- mmmmm? thats weird. ALEX WERE IN THE LIVING ROOM.

Alex- Okay.

Ugh! Those two are so ugh! She walked in looking relaxed.

Stella- Only boys sag there pants.

She didnt say anything she just sat down and channeled surfed.

Stella- Im talking to you!

She still didnt look OR talk to me what is she Helen Keller.

Stella- Hey UM Alex! Im CLEARLY talking to you.

Alex- No you werent you were talking to everyone since you didnt actually say a specific person so anybody could have responded BUT nobody did.

I ran over to her and looked down at her while she was looking at the tv.

Alex POV

Dude i swear if she dont go back to the couch I will have to use those dishes.

Stella- You think your so BIG AND BAD. Like its always the ugly ones who act as if there Queen Elizabeth.

OHH Thats it. Im slicing her head off.

Jula- Um Stella you might wanna step back.... Alex is LITERALLY a psychopath. She has to go to Anger Management AND She has scarred a person for life, they cant talk or sleep right because of what Alex did soif I were you I'd stop.