Chapter 22: Gazing Love

Start from the beginning

“Let’s go. Maybe, he didn’t see me.” He felt again the sad, but it was different from the sadness he felt towards Godt. It much more pain, striking his inner chest.

Copter is free occupied by someone. He can’t take what Kim did to him; moreover, he wants to smash the thick head of the CEO. His hand starting to crumple and he turn back.

He almost jump from the shocked. The one he wants to throw a punch was standing in front of him now.

“I’ll be coming home late. So.. don’t wait for me.” Kim utter without changing any single expression.

But before Copter say something, Kim turn back and step a little away. Without a minute, Kim face again the one he chose. He walk back while his one hand, placing inside of his pocket.

He grab Copter’s hand when he was standing again near at this man. He put something in Copter’s palm and close it immediately.

“Keep it. Don’t you dare to give it back because I will never accept any further rejection coming from you… I am your boss and that’s my order.”

Copter can’t talk nor move. His little mind can’t comprehend Kim’s word. But he can’t deny that he is so happy right now. His heart is trembling from happiness after learning that the Kim he met before, same as the man who’s standing right now in his front. Not the Kim who hurt him in this past weeks.

“Kim!”

Copter came back from his notions after he heard Tee shouting Kim’s name. He look and sees Kim, closing his eyes before facing the direction of Tee.

Tee is standing a bit far away in them. Made him to shout his friend’s name.

“Let’s go! We will be late.” Tee added.

This two are sharing a great friendship. Even though they hurt each other, still choosing to be together. Maybe, that’s what friends are for.

Kim walk towards Tee without bidding a goodbye at Copter.

.
.
.

***

(Flashback)

(Flashback)

Kim enter the Design Department office with a bouquet of rose. Specifically, it is a red rose. Nan, Mae and Em bid their respect for the person in the highest position. Kim giving back his respect too. To those people who makes their undying efforts for the company’s sake.

He walks straight in the desk. The one he wants to see is not here yet. So, he decided to put down the rose before he walks towards Mae’s table.

“Do you have a sticky note?” Kim ask Mae.

It took a minute before Mae gives the one thing that Kim asking from her.

“Maybe, you need this also CEO Kim.” Mae utter while giving her pen.