Helpless

Tords P.O.V

" WHAT!!" The soilder shook his head indicating he wasn't kidding. I pushed him out of the way and ran to the intercom.
"GET TO YOUR FUCKIN STATIONS!!! PROTECT JAYFEATHER AND TOM!!! WEATHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!!!" I ran and grabbed Jayfeathers bow and some of her arrows. I got go the Medical hall and shot 2 soilders in the head with the arrows. They died on sight. I jumped over the bodies and ran towards Tom. I gripped his shoulders and stared at him. He had his goggles on and they blinked several times. ( No pun intended ) I frantically started to ask him questions.
" TOM! DID THEY HURT YOU!??! ARE YOU OK!?! HOW'S JAYFEATHER, IS SHE OK?!?! ARE YOU GOOD ENOUGH TO HELP ME?!?!?" He only giggled a bit at my worry. He took my ice cold hand in his warm one. He looked me in the eyes and talked calmly.
" I'm fine, Jayfeathers fine, I'll help you as long as I stay with Jayfeather." He kissed my cheek and I looked down. One of the nurses hands Tom a pistol. He smirks and cocks it.
"Lets do this, Together." I nod and load the bow. Jayfeather is somehow asleep...I'm surprised she can sleep through this. More Green Army soilders come barlling (spelled wrong probably) in threw windows, doors and walls. Some of the soilders step aside to reveal Edd and Matt. Tom stares at them in horror.
"T-Tom...? I-is that REALLY YOU?! A-AND JAYFEATHER...." Edd seemingly yells at us. I look from Tom to Edd in utter shock, what have I done...

Tom's P.O.V

I stare at Edd, horrified. I look towards Matt he also seems shocked. I looked as of I was going to cry.
" Do you work for him now...?" Edd said sternly. I looked from him to Tord. I knew I loved the guy but, would loving him ruin my friendship with Matt and Edd. I shook the thought away.
"I-i don't know..." I clasped to the floor. Matt cleared out all the soilders and nurses. The only people on the room were Me, Tord, Edd, Matt and a sleeping Jayfeather. I felt the tears fall from my face. I felt a cold hand touch my back softly. It was Edd. I looked up at him. I never felt so...so HELPLESS. Edd looked at me with sorrowful eyes. He helped me off the floor. I never knew he would help me after this, after I had abandoned him for Jayfeather and Tord. I kept looking at him. I didn't know what to feel...This needs to stop...as soon as possible.

Edds POV

Tom kept looking between me and Tord. He then suddenly stopped and his virtual eyes went blank and instead of his eyes coming back the screen simply said ERROR. I backed up a small bit and reached out my hand for Tom to take.
"Tom...take my hand we can help you and Jayfeather. She's our friend as well. Just trust me." I smiled at him. Worried, but he couldn't tell. Matt grabbed my shoulder and nodded. I smiled at him then looked back at Tom. Tom looked towards me then turned his head once he heard Tords voice.
"Tom, if you stay you can be with me AND Jayfeather. I can give you a happy life away from the wars, away from the horror, death and suffering. I can give you power and you won't have to prove yourself to get it. I can make you feel HAPPY." He said all of this in a serious yet loving tone. This can't be happening...

(A/N)
Video not mine but I love the song and animation =)