Oh no.....

Tords POV
Oh no....what have I done....I've fallen in love with Tom... I lay in my bed staring at the ceiling in silence for a while, starting to get sleepy. I have no idea what came over me. My eyes slowly close and I drift to sleep.

~DREAM TIME~ (Bold print)
I open my eyes and I see a person at the end of a long cave. I run towards the person, crying. The view of the person was getting clearer. He was wearing a red hoodie that was to big for his body, grey pants and checkered shoes.
It was Tom. Then to figures came from behind him. Each holding a spear, they moved to where they where in front of him. Both figures were black and holding a different colored spear. One holding a green one and the other a purple spear. I keep running and I don't stop. The two figures with the spears start running too. Within a heartbeat I'm impaled by both spears. I cough blood and reach for Tom who is now on his knees crying. The two figures come into picture. They looked exactly like Edd and Matt when we were younger and when I destroyed the house. I died while they were laughing at my body slowly and painfully die...
~END OF THE DREAM~
I wake up with a jolt and look around Paul and Tom are sitting next to my bed holding up a piece of paper. I sit up and look at Tom, who gives me the paper. "D-did you draw this, Tom?" He nods blushing. It was a picture of us hugging each other, we were crying as well. I blush and he sits on my bed. I wave my hand dismissing Paul. Tom reaches out and rests his hand on my shoulder. "Now, tell me what happened." He had a stern tone in his voice. "Oh uh...i-its nothing really." I lied, I cared to much for him to tell the scary truth. Tom looks at me concerned. I smile at him, hoping that he would take it as an 'I'm fine, really.' Gladly he did. After breakfast I take him back down to the dungeons. Edd and Matt are sitting in the old bunk beds we provided. "Oh, I see you've come back from your 'special treatment'." Edd says smugly. I glare at him and open the cell door. I gesture for them to come out. I take them upstairs and throw them in a Training Gym inside so the rest of the soilders don't get to cocky. "You are to train until I can see muscles." Edd screams back at me. "WAIT WHAT, YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!!" I smirk as I leave them "Oh I can and I will."

(I'm so sorry I haven't been updating this book please forgive me. And I put the pic up at the top cuz...ya know....Demon Tord)