What the Hell...

Edds POV 
(BECAUSE  WHY FUCKIN NOT?!?!?)
I looked at the ground as Tord walked away I knew he had some evil plan going, spinning around that crack-pot head of his. I watched Tom stagger to get up and I walked over to help him but he brushed me off. "Fuck  off, Edd." He glared at me through his headset. I felt a cold shiver rush down my spine. I speedwalk  to help Matt get up. "Thanks,Edd." I nod back to him and  look around the gym. It was HUGE!! I was surprised it fit in the building. I see some running equipment and  walk over to it casually. Matt followed after me and soon did Tom. We started running on the tredmeals (probably  spelled wrong but who gives 2 shits) "so Tom...how was last night?" Matt asks out of the blue. "It was fine...I guess..?" Tom had a weird tone in his voice. I crank  up the speed after about an hour and the other two are just talking and jogging. My legs grew tired and I stopped, leaving Matt and Tom to talk about god knows what I start doing push-ups. Man, PE  class has it's benefits. I look at my watch/Rolex ( hehehe) and it says 7:30 pm. I lay down on the floor waiting for something interesting to happen, then a skinny girl in an icy blue button-up  shirt, black pants and black boots. She had her light, almost honey colored hair in a pony-tail and she was carrying  small cafeteria  trays. She laid them on a table and started to walk off. "HEY!!" I yell unexpectedly. She whips around to see what happened. " Yes is there a problem...? Is it Any thing I  can do...?" She runs toward  me and helps me up. "Thank you." I brush the dust off of me and turn to see 3 grilled cheese  sandwiches and small Capri-sun juiceboxes *not sponsored* I hug her tightly and she jumped in  surprise. "Thank you for not being a little  bitch like Tord.." She hugs me back and to my surprise she says "I know who you are, Edd." I back away from her. I look at her name tag and it says 'Jayfeather' . I look at her appearance  once more and I realize she has a Jays Feather on a silver necklace. I stare into her dark blue  eyes. "I-it can't be..." I fall to my knees and  start crying. Tom and Matt run up to me, Matt's  patting my back as Tom stomps over to her "WHAT THE HELL  DID YOU JUST DO TO HIM!!!" Toms yelling comes to a quiet. I feel Matt leave my side. I hear crying. I look up and Tom, yes Tomas Ridgewall is crying. Jayfeather looks at all of us. "I missed you guys so...so much."

3rd person  POV (short lived)

Little did the reuniting four know there were security cameras EVERYWHERE. And Tord was watching this all go down from a top secret room not even Paul and Patryk  knew about....things are going to get interesting...