What the......

Toms P.O.V

I didn't sleep on the bed, I slept on the floor because I still don't trust him. I didn't like it one bit. As he dragged me away from Edd and Matt I saw the scars on his face. I did THAT to HIM. ME? Honestly I wouldn't hurt a fly. I only wanted to STOP him. I never wanted to hurt him. I secretly liked him. But I never had the gut to tell him or anyone. They'd think I was some gay loser. As the thought disappeared I rolled over and looked out the window. I saw a black figure 5000ft below me. I assumed it was a guard but I didn't care. I retreated back into the room. When i turned around I jumped at the sight of Tord. He was wearing a red hoodie with a navy tail coat. " I told you I'd be back."
He smirked and grabbed the collar of my blue button-up shirt. Surprisingly, I was shorter than him. He pulled me up to his lips. He used his robot hand and closed my eyes. I couldn't see what happened next but I could FEEL it. His lips connected with mine. My eyes opened widely and I saw him...his eyes were closed and he was blushing. Like really blushing. Only half of his face was though. I stared at him and kissed back, to only be pushed away from him. " Save the kisses for later." He whispered as he turned away. I touched my mouth still amazed at what he did. I watched the door close as he left. I danced alone for a while falling on the bed. I think I love him~.