Red Leader

Tords P.O.V.
I walk in to my office and sit down in my big spinny chair and face the large window with a nice view of the Training Grounds. Paul and Patryk are sitting down behind my desk. I smirk as I watch the soilders try out the new guns I had made. " Do you know why I do this...?" They look at each other then back at me. I could feel my smile move my eye patch. " Uh
...to try to take over the world again,Boss..?" Paul said questioningly.
"I do this because I need to get back at TOM AND THE OTHERS FOR RUINING ME, YOUR LEADER!" I yell swirling around to face them. Patryk is holding Paul as they both shiver from the jumpscare I gave them. "Uh s-sorry sir." Paul said innocently. I felt kinda bad for him, I found him and Patryk on the streets one night and I nourished then back to health. They have been by my side ever since. They helped me after the explosion 10 years ago. They helped remove my left arm and replace it with a broken robot arm. They knew the true me, Me for who I really was. But now that me is dead. I look at them apologetically and sigh. "I'm sorry I yelled at you...your dismissed." I watch them leave and I look at a picture frame I had on my desk. It was a picture of 4 boys. The shortest had a green hoodie, the tallest a purple hoodie and a green overcoat tied around his waist, the one in the middle of all the boys had black eyes and a blue hoodie then on the end was me...smiling. I took the picture and smilied again I haven't smiled in a long time. Like a good smile to show i still had some good in me. I looked at the picture and rubbed my fingers across the glass. I look out the window and I ponder.  Will they come looking for me?