Chapter...something

Tom's P.O.V

I looked around the room once I woke up. There was a horrible beeping noise and I looked next to me to see a heart monitor. It wasn't hooked up to me...but it was hooked up to Jayfeather. My eyes widened in fear. She was like a daughter to me. Even though I wasn't really her father, and she wasn't legally my child. I shake the thought and realize This never had to happen...if I had only- I was cut off by Tord walking in.
"TOM!" He ran over to me and hugged me.
"Agh! I'm glad to see you too Tord..." I said dismissively. He let go of me and turned his head to Jayfeather. I glared at him...I liked him but I don't trust him with her THAT much...she's still MINE.
" She was one of my best trackers...skilled with the bow...I never let her out of my sight..." I kept my gaze fixed on him. Was I hearing this correctly?
"Yeah....actually I know something about her you don't know."
Tord Looked at me eagerly.
" What is it?!?!" I shook my head. He sighed and rolled his eyes.
"Uh...eehhhh....whhhaaaa...." I turned to see Jayfeathers dull and clouded blue eyes open tiredly.
"Wh-where am I?! TOM
, LEADER, EDD, MATT?!?" She yelled. Tord Looked at me concerned and got up. He walked over to Jayfeather.
"Shhhh...shh...Jayfeather it's me I'm here..." Tord said calmly.
" WHERE?!? I-I CAN'T SEE!!"

Tords P.O.V

I backed up and looked at Jayfeather. Her one good eye now looked as if a monster had scratched it out. Her already blind eye was gone and all that was left was a socket. I gasped. She looked terrifying.
"Tord...wants wrong with her....?" Tom asked. I hesitantly walked over to him and helped him out of his bed. I helped him walk over to Jayfeather. He gasped and started to cry into my chest.
"What's wrong with me....?" Jayfeather asked.
"Y-your blind, Jayfeather..."
"That means you can heal me right? I'll get better and help you and Dad, I-i mean Tom. I'll be able to see sooner or later right?" I looked away not wanting to answer. Tom hugged me tighter. I put my hand on his back and started rubbing it in a circular motion.
"YOUR BLIND, JAYFEATHER! YOU CAN'T SEE, ME OR TOM OR WED OR MATT! YOU WON'T SEE YOUR BOW, ARROWS, TARGETS! YOU CAN'T HELP ME OR THE ARMY! I CAN'T HEAL YOU AND....and...." I trailed of starting to cry. I looked at her and she was cowering at the end of her bed. I don't blame her. I looked down disappointed in myself. I let Tom go so he could have some alone time with Jayfeather. I walked towards the soldiers and told them. "Once Jayfeather can walk again set her, Edd and Matt free." They nodded and left. I walked slowly to my room. I kept a small flower crown Jayfeather made me. It had red roses on it. I smiled and put it on. I picked up a note on my desk. I brought it towards my face so I could read it. ' You can be KING again...' I smiled knowing who wrote this and it send a warm felling threw my body. I held it close to me and then my door burst open.
" LEADER THE GREEN ARMY'S ATTACKING AND LOOKING FOR TOM AND JAYFEATHER!!!"

(A/N)
I'm so sorry I've not been updating....sorry. I won't be updating next week cuz I'm going to Camp Winshape ( I'm in Royalum, seinor camp at Young Harris Collage in GA, USA) =3. Please give me requests, IF YOU WANT! AND I have a new book...it sucks...sorry. it's 12:46 am and me and my sister are betting each other that we can stay up the longest...so I'm now reading some Tom x reader stuff....yay.

Sorry for the short chapter and title...I have no ideas what's soever.  In other words, I'm a sad person.

Yep....

I'm so sorry....Eeehhhhhhhhh.....

I hope I'm not the only one excited for  How To Train your Dragon 3....=3!

Ok Bai now

°\(•▪•)/°