Edd....

Jayfeathers POV

Its been years since I last saw Edd ,Tom and  Matt. I can't believe they remembered me. I ran to Tom and helped him up. He hugged my skinny body and I hugged back, starting to cry. He pulled away from the  hug and turned to Edd and Matt. Neither of them have changed except the fact that Edd has a beard. Matt hugs me and and whispers, "you look as beautiful as ever." I began to cry knowing  Matt would never say anything like that to anyone else. I smiled and hugged him once more.  I pulled back and moved aside. Edd...I saw him and cried alligator tears. I hugged him and he wrapped his arms around my body. "Sh...shhh....it's alright.. .we're  here....your ok..." His words soothed me and  I  stopped crying, just letting him hold me. I could feel two more pairs of arms wrap around me, I  could tell it was Tom and Matt. We pulled apart and looked at each other for a good  amount of  time. I suddenly heard footsteps from outside the door. "Jayfeather whats--" Matt starts to ask me as I hide under the table which I set the food on. Thank God there was a table cloth. I heard the voice of Red Leader. "Where is she?" He commanded the others. I didn't hear anything until a scream break the silence. It was from Tom. I could hear metal breaking and I was scared, but I didn't move. "TORD  STOP YOU'LL KILL HIM!!" I heard Edd and Matt yell.  I jump to see Tom being strangled by  Red Leader. I punch him in the  face and book it to the door and leave. Tears streaming down my face as I run.

Tom's P.O.V

I watched as Jayfeather  ran away from the  scene.  I don't blame her. I run my neck as I stand. Tord looks damaged. I grin but in the inside I wanted to help him. I walked over to  Edd and Matt and glared at him. He couldn't tell what I really said with my eyes because  of  the  headset. But I really meant was 'I'm sorry but I still have a job to do before I can love you.'
He stood up and glared at us. I watched him run away and out into the hall. "What was that about?" Edd shrugged. Matt was eating his sandwich, so I nodded to Edd and we sat down to eat.