Wedding Surprise

Jacquees

It is currently 6 am and I hated I had to leave January in bed but I had to make sure everything was ready for today. She had no clue that today was our wedding day. When I proposed to her on Christmas she didn't know what to do. I can't believe that it is about to be official. January is going to be Mrs. Broadnax. I crept downstairs because Issa, Johntae and her father were waiting on me. Good thing I had gotten a shape up and my dreads retwisted yesterday.

Once I got outsided they were perched against Ryan's Pearl Escalade.

"Morning Que. You ready to for today?" Ryan asked patting me on my shoulder.

"More than you ever know. It's been a long time coming." I said smiling.

"Que I always felt you were my brother before it got to this point and I am glad that you are about to be apart of the family" Johntae said.

"Cuzo I couldn't be happier for the both of you and I wish you guys nothing but the best. Now lets get this show on the road." Issa said.

We all hopped in the truck and Issa called Alicia telling her to get the crew ready. They were going to get January pampered and dressed for her surprise wedding. This was going to be the best birthday gift that she got.

"Alright the girls are on their way over to start the Journey." Que said turning looking out the window.

January

I was awakened by incessant ringing of my doorbell. I looked over and saw that Que was not in bed. I rubbed my eyes and got out of bed. I grabbed my robe from the back of the chair in my room and made my way downstairs. I got to the door and swung it open. I was about to go off but I didn't get a chance to say anything because Alica, and my sisters bombarded me.

"Morning love. You need to go shower and get dressed because It's your birthday!" Alicia said.

I honestly had forgot that today was my birthday because with all the excitement of my engagement I blocked everything else out.

"What do I need to get ready for at 6:45 am?" I said frowning looking at the clock on the wall in the foyer.

"We were given instructions by your fiance' to pamper you. He has some things to take care of and he will see you around 4 this afternoon." Nesha said.

"Now go get ready. Time is ticking away." Ray said.

I looked at all of their beautiful faces thinking what the hell? I didn't ask any questions I just shrugged and placed my hands on my now 5 month belly.

"Lil one your aunts are crazy!" I said rubbing my stomach as I walked up the stairs.

I could hear them chuckle.

When I got upstairs I went to my closet and found my dark denim skinny jeans that were maternity style but still very cute and stylish. I found my tan wrap shirt that showed a small amount of cleavage. I found a matching bra and panty set and placed it on the bed.

I hopped in the shower and handled my business. I got out wrapping a towel around my body. I brushed my teeth and then lotioned my body. It took me a few minutes to get dressed. I put on my chocolate brown leather boots that were more like riding boots. I had a jacket to match. I made my way downstairs and all of them were in the kitchen. They had made me a light breakfast, which was waffles and turkey bacon.

"Aww you guys are too much, but I ain't gon' lie cause I am hungry." I said taking a seat at the bar.

"We are following orders and we are actually on a time schedule." Nesha said.