The Truth Revealed

Jacquees

While January was away handling her business so was I. I hope that she didn't think that I wouldn't find out about what is going on. I am actually on my way to Olivia's house now to meet with her and Ryan. I gotta thank Johntae for always looking out for me. He knows how stupid and stubborn his sister can be. I just know that January better get her shit together because all this bullshit she putting me through is too much for anybody to go through. I was now pulling up to Olivia's house to see what was going on with her daughter. I got out the car adjusting my snapback and walking to the door ringing the bell. A few seconds later the door was opened by Olivia. She was just as beautiful as January and you couldn't tell that she was battling cancer. She looked good.

"Jacquees please do come in and have a seat." Olivia said.

I looked over her shoulder and saw Ryan and Johntae coming downstairs. They both greeted me and took a seat in the living room.

I took a seat beside Johntae while Olivia went and sat next to Ryan.

"Man Que I am so sorry that you have to deal with all this extra shit when it comes to my sister, but you gotta understand that she has never had someone to love and care for her the way that you do."

"Jacquees what my son is saying, is that because of a lot of the choices I made pertaining to her has caused her not to fully accept love. I didn't show her love and Taurus claimed he loved her but really he just like having control. I think in a sense she thinks that you are trying to control her when really you just want to protect her and keep her safe." Olivia said.

I could actually understand where her mother and brother were coming from. Honestly I never thought about it like that but that still doesn't excuse the fact that she won't tell me the truth about what has been keeping her away from me.

"Que I consider you a son and I can't thank you enough for being by my daughters side, but this is one time I don't agree with what she is doing. You deserve the truth and I am gonna give you the truth. I know that January is going to be angry but I can deal with that later."

Ryan got up and walked to the bar to get a drink. I knew then that this was going to be a truth that I wouldn't forget.

"Remember a while back when we all met up with each other and I told you that Zy, Tamara and Tarah were related?"

"Yeah what about it?"

"Well apparently Tarah has contacted Taurus's brother somehow."

"Hold on....What the hell you mean Taurus's brother?" Que asked confused.

Olivia and Johntae were looking at each other and then back to Que because they knew this was about to get deep and knowing Que he was going to fly off the deep end.

"He has brother by the name of Antron. He is hot and heavy on January's trail. My daughter is caught in the middle of two lunatics and she doesn't even know it. I think that Tarah has planned this out with the help of Antron. I think that there are still some missing pieces in which I am waiting on Chauncy to fill in."

Que sighed and rubbed his hands down his face in anger and frustration. He couldn't believe January was trying to take this shit on by herself like she was invincible.

"Wait a few days ago I think January got a call from Chauncy in regards to what's going on, but she wouldn't tell me what that call was about." Que said.

"Then not only that she has been dressing up in all black and going somewhere and coming back. I feel like its more going on than what meets the eye."

Just then the door bell rang and it was Chauncy. He had this look on his face that just about said it all. Chauncy looked at everyone and spoke briefly.

"Ryan man you are not going to like what I am about to tell you." He said looking at everyone.

Ryan took another shot of whatever he was drinking because he had a feeling of what Chauncy was going to say.

"It's about Devin. He is working for Tarah and Antron. So he has been playing you the whole time. Not only that but Devin is Amber's uncle."

"Amber. I have heard that name before" Que said.

"I am sure you have because that is January's personal assistant at JS cosmetics."

"Are you fucking kidding me right now? January in LA right now trying to handle this shit alone."

"Damn!" Ryan and Johntae said in unison.

"I think we all need to take a trip to LA. I think this shit about to spin out of control." Chauncy said.

"I couldn't agree with you more." Olivia said.

"Oh and before I forget this bit of information. Shanetta and Amber are cousins. Shanetta is being held at an old abandoned building and Que your girl had something to do with all that."

I sat thinking what the hell? I mean January on this other shit like for real. I don't know why she kept all this shit from me. She could be in serious danger right now, but all she is thinking is getting these fools. It was as if Chauncy knew what I was thinking because his next words had me coming out of my seat.

"Guys I hate to tell y'all this but Antron found out that January was back in LA so he is making his way there. Not only that but Taurus is there as well waiting for her to come." Chauncy said.

"WHAT THE FUCK!? I can't go through what I went through before when Jan was kidnapped. I got some connects and I am going to fly out tonight, but Jan just ain't gone know it."

"Alright man. We in this shit together. Ryan said.

We looked over and seen Olivia on the phone with someone and we knew that she was known for making shit happen. This time though it wasn't gonna hurt January, it was going to help her. Everbody around me was discussing everything and I was on the phone booking a flight for us to fly out that night. January was trying to slick lie to me but she should have known better. See I am still pissed about how she did things. Everybody knew except me and she knew that shit wasn't right. I am going to LA and when she comes back in a couple days for the fashion show that her and her sisters are doing I won't be there. I am going to be handling business. The same business that she was trying to handle and hide from me. Now that the truth has been revealed, I am going to handle OUR BUSINESS.....she must have forgot who I was......I'm Jacquees that nigga that rides for you and loves you...So January just sit back because ya man know the truth cause it has been revealed........