A Bag Full of Surprises Part 2

January

I slowly walked around the desk, trailing my red manicured nails along the edges. I had my hair pulled back in a high neat ponytail. This made my hazel eyes look more intense and serious. I am pretty sure my eyes had darkened in color because I was angry. I could tell that Amber was scared shitless. Hell she should be. I looked at her with narrowed eyes and smirked intently at her.

"So Amber you care to tell me why you betrayed me." I said walking closer to her causing her to back up until she couldn't back up any more.

"What's the matter the fucking cat got your tongue? I mean a while ago when Taurus was in here you had a mouth full to say Amber. Now what's the problem? Oh wait you wasn't expecting to see me were you?"

"Jan-"

"Save whatever fucked up lie you about to tell. I don't wanna here shit but the truth starting now. And please don't play me or you will end up just like your cousin Shanetta."

I saw her eyes get wide with shock, surprise and fear.

"Wh..what did you do to her?" She asked.

"I can show you better than tell you, especially if you don't tell me the fucking truth."

"THE FUCKING TRUTH IS, I WAS PLANNING ON TAKING OVER JS COSMETICS AND MAKING SURE THAT TAURUS TOOK YOU AWAY, BUT SOMEONE FUCKED THAT UP!"

I smacked the shit out this dumb bitch because she had a lot of nerve and then she yelling at me like she crazy. She tried to come at me but I back handed her causing her to fall to the floor hitting her head. I stepped over her going downstairs. Everybody was looking at me like I was crazy but I didn't give two fucks. I was on my way out the door but before I walked out I said over my shoulder..

"Marissa go get rid of that trash laying on the floor for me."

I didn't give her a chance to even respond because I was jumping in my car going to my apartment. I was speeding down the highway furious as hell. Once I got to my apartment complex I jumped out heading to my floor hoping that I didn't run into Zy. When I got to my door I opened it and when I did there sitting on my couch was my mother.

"Mom what are you doing here?"

"January I am worried about you."

"Well as you can see I am doing just fine." I said walking into the kitchen.

"January Star Salters sit your ass down and listen to me!"

I went and sat down at the bar waiting for her to speak.

"I know you on your high horse and feeling yourself or what not but I don't approve of how you are trying to handle all this shit alone. Then I definitely do not like how things are going with you and Jacquees right now. You better get your shit together and get it together fast."

I was so tired of hearing the same shit but I knew it was the truth. I was just too ashamed to admit that I was wrong. I knew that I was going to have to make this shit right but surprisingly I didn't know how.

"Mom I am so messed up. I mean all my damn life it has been something and when things finally seem stable and I find love I don't even know how to receive it or appreciate it."

"Oh sweetheart that is my fault for the most part and I can't tell you enough how truly sorry I am." May be we should think about counseling."

I looked at my mom like she had done lost her mind. Now that surprised the hell out of me.

*********

Damn I can't believe I just been shot. What the fuck? I don' t even know who those niggas were that raided this bitch. I looked over and saw that not only was I shot but so was my brother. I guess this was our fate and I guess we both are going to die and burn in hell for all the wrong and evil we have done. This shit wasn't even supposed to go down like that. These niggas blasted the place and then dipped like it wasn't shit. Now I am starting to think that something must have happened to Amber. I could hear my phone ringing and I couldn't even move at the moment to answer it. All of a sudden I could see a shadow standing over me. He didn't say anything he just reached inside my jeans and grabbed my phone.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Your worse fucking nightmare."

"Can you make sure my dumb ass brother is okay?"

"Oh there is no need to worry about him because he is dead."

I laid there as my breath came out in short spurts. I couldn't believe what he just said.

"Can you at least get me some help?"

He laughed and looked down at this jackass.

"Now tell me why in the hell would I want to do that after the shit you were trying to pull?" He said while scrolling through the call log of the phone.

He found his missed calls and then the name of the last person was who he wanted to talk to. Without hesitation he dialed the number back.

He picked up on the first ring.

"Man where the fuck you at? I have been calling you for the last three hours."

"Well..Well Devin I knew you would fuck up sooner or later. And in your case it was sooner."

There was dead silence on the phone because Devin knew that his life was now on the line and that he had been caught up.

"Oh Devin I didn't take you to be so surprised but just know that yours is on the way." With that I hung the phone.

I then called 911 giving them information about the people that were shot and where they were located. I then put the phone back in his pocket. I took my gloves off and walked out the building heading back to the hotel where everyone else was at. I just love surprises.....

Jacquees

Everything was handled and taken care of. Now I can head back to the A and just chill. It's funny because January went through all this shit of hiding this and then I still found out. What makes it worse is I handle the shit in one damn day. She gone learn to trust me one day. I just hate that when she comes back I want be there with opened arms waiting. Don't get me wrong I still love January, but all this shit I have had to deal with and go through has made me realize two things. One she ain't ready for a real man's love. Two she ain't ready for a young boy that's doing grown man shit.....