A Bag Full of Surprises

January (Los Angeles CA)

I have been back in LA for a full 24 hours. The funny thing is that Amber doesn't know that I am back. I did a few faces and booked some photo shoots as well as video shoots in which I was going to come back and do. I could tell that everything was running smoothly. When I did walk in earlier Marissa another make-up artist in here was glad to see me. She is actually the one who did my make-up for my photo shoot. I was now sitting in my office waiting for Amber to come in a get the shock of her life. I was turned facing the window so that she wouldn't know I was in here. Amber had access to my office at all times but after the shit I found out that is about to change. I am going to play everything cool so that she won't know what is going on. I could hear noise at my office door and I knew then that Amber was about to make her way in. As she did I heard a familiar voice, a voice I didn't want to hear ever again. I still played it cool and listened to them go back and forth.

"Look Taurus I told you that January was in Atlanta with Que and her family. You just gotta be able  deal with it." Amber said.

"Amber don't get slick because if January finds out you crossed her I feel sorry for you. You just make sure you fall through on what I told you." He said kissing her.

"Taurus I don't even know when she is coming back. I haven't talked to her since she left. Between working here and tending to what you want has been hard."

Taurus was so stupid. At least Amber thought he was. He knew that she was working with his wife and his brother but he was just letting her dig her own hole. Amber didn't realize that he was a master mind when it came to this shit.

"Amber make sure you get her here no matter what you have to do to do it." He said gripping Amber's neck tightly.

He let her go and walked out shortly afterwards. Amber got the feeling that something was off but she tried to brush it off. She walked over to the supply closet in January's office. Just as she was about to turn around she froze in her tracks when she saw the chair spin around to reveal January. She smiled a devious smile letting Amber know she was in some deep shit. Oh fuck I just got caught up.....

Jacquees

I was sitting in my hotel room with my niggas as well as Ryan, Johntae and Chauncy. I was deep in thought and I knew that this shit was about to get deep, but hell I was ready. If January had been told me what was up, I could have been got this shit under control. That's what happens when you don't want to trust your man. I'm gone get this straight with the help of my folks but January gone be in for a big surprise when she get back home. Like I told her ass I wasn't gone be there waiting for her. See like the real man that I am I'm gone handle this shit and have January wondering what the hell happened. This time she gone have to come to me because she didn't appreciate the fact that I was there ready, willing and available so now she gone see what that shit feel like.

"Yo Que we just found out where Antron is. We got a positive location." Chauncy said.

"Aight y'all niggas ready to handle this?"

"Man I been ready. I was ready when you called and told me what was going on." Marlon said.

Marlon was a nigga from the hood but he was a true street nigga that didn't give a fuck. That is why I always knew when some major shit like this was going to call him. He always came through and brought the other homies.

I told Issa what was going on and he said that he would be on the look out on his end to make sure everything was straight. I still couldn't do too much because of my shoulder but I am just the overseer of this whole thing. Ryan and Chauncy are the top dogs but they are letting me do this because they know how I feel about January.

"Okay lets go ahead and head to the spot over on the eastside of LA and get this shit handled. Ryan said.

This shit really about to go down and I hope these bitch ass niggas ready for a big surprise....

Antron

I have been here at this damn location waiting for Amber's ass for about forty-five minutes. She should have been here by now but she still ain't made it. I think this bitch trying to bullshit me or something. We were going to devise a plan to get Taurus out the way for good so that I could get with January and she could officially take over January's business. I have to give it to Amber she played the roll of a good friend to January when really she was trying to get close to her for all the wrong reasons. I know that my brother is here but I hope I don't have to see him at all. I hate that nigga with a passion because he was the one that got everything. While I was standing off the side I heard footsteps coming my way. About time she get here I thought.

I was in for a rude surprise when I looked and seen that it wasn't Amber but my brother Taurus. I knew then that this shit was about to get real serious. I am glad that I am strapped because know my brother he gone be on that bullshit.

"Well what a pleasure big bro. Long time no see. Frankly not long enough." Antron said

Taurus simply smirked. "Antron I'm going to tell you this once and only once. Stay away from Janury because she is mines and she belongs to me."

They were so into each other that they didn't realized someone had entered right at that moment. Que and his clique had arrived and now things were about to get crazy.

"You know what Taurus fuck you. I can't wait to a taste of that sweet pussy. She gone be calling my name and she gone fall in love because of how good I put it down."

Taurus became enraged and he pulled a gun from his waist, but in the midst of that Antron noticed movement and he pulled his gun out just as the other person did and in the next minute all you heard were gun shots. Then all you could hear was the agonizing sound of somebody crying out in pain as the bullet penetrated them. Damn what a surprise.....To many surprise in one day will end with the shock of one's life........