You Are Mines

Jacquees (One Month Later)

I was sitting chillin with my folks. I was surprised to see Johntae because I knew that he had to go through so much therapy, but he didn't let nothing stop him. I walked out back standing on the patio when Johntae came out.

"Que, how you been holding up?" Johntae asked.

He looked down and back at Johntae as if he had to really think about what he was going to say. He didn't want to piss her brother off but he was still mad and hurt by everything.

"Man I have my good days and bad days. Mostly my days are bad when I am alone and start thinking about her."

"You know I hate this bullshit man. My sister should have been able to fight and be stronger because she had you backing her up. I haven't really talked to her since that day she left. I know that I need to but right now I want to give her space and time to think about this."

"I just wish things were different and things could be erased, but unfortunately it is how it is." Que said looking defeated.

Johntae patted him on his back and said, "I think before it is all said and done she is going to realize she was wrong and made the biggest mistake ever."

While they were talking they heard Issa say "DAMN!" Johntae and Que looked at each other in confusion before walking back in the house to see what was going on.

"Man what the hell ya loud ass yelling for E?" Que asked.

Issa didn't say a word he just passed him the Essence Magazine with January looking sexy as eva on the front cover. It had been approximately four months since seeing her and damn if she didn't look better than before. On the front cover she had on this white crop top and some ripped stone washed denim jeans with some red pumps. What caught his eye was the tattoo and the piercing in her navel. He just stood there staring at her beautiful face. She looked wild and sexy at the same time. She was posing with her legs braced apart with her hands behind her head. Her fire red lips were slightly parted as if they were calling his name.

"Que you aight bruh?"

"Damn E she is sexy as fuck and I can't even fucking touch her. Damn this, I think I am about to make a special appearance in LA because January is mines."

E and Johntae sat smiling at each other because it appears that Que was about to make things hot and irresistible. Alicia and January's sisters came down stairs on the way out the door to the mall when they noticed that Que and them was acting strange.

"Okay what hell is going on? And Issa you better not lie."

E reached for the magazine and passed it to the ladies. All three of them looked shocked.

"Well damn." Ray said.

"I second that." Came Nesha's reply.

Alicia just stood looking at the picture and then at Que.

"So nigga what you gone do about it?" Alicia asked.

Que smiled and said, "I think it is time I pay Miss January a visit. I am going to start by booking me a flight so I can be on my way. I gotta claim what's mines."

"That's what I'm talking bout." Alicia said as they walked out the door.

They were going to the mall leaving the guys behind. They had just pulled up and got out the car making their way inside the mall. They were laughing and talking about in and everything. Alicia happen to look up and she saw somebody that she thought looked familiar but she brushed it off because she knew it couldn't be who she thought.

"Aye let's go to Victoria Secrets." Ray said.

"First let me go by the restroom." Alicia said.

They walked in the restroom talking oblivious to the fact that there was someone in one of the stalls.

"I can't believe Que is gonna go to LA to see his girl." Nesha said.

"Hell I think its about damn time. I mean I don't like the fact that he messing with that Tarah girl. She got some shit with her ass." Ray added her opinion.

"I agree with you on that Ray. I mean she can't touch my cousin by a long shot. My chick bad as fuck."

Alicia looked down at her phone because Que sent her text.

HomeBoyQue: I got a flight booked and I will be leaving tonight.

HomieLicia: Ok cool. Let us know how it goes. Oh and make sure you put it on her ass.

HomeBoyQue: Shit you already know its about to gone down.

"That was Que and he leaving for LA tonight." I can't wait to see what happens."

"I know he gone put that work on her ass." Nesha said.

"Shit if she wasn't my sister I would put that work on her too." Ray said.

Alicia and Nesha looked at her like she was crazy. They knew that a while back she had been with a female and apparently she liked getting her cooch licked.

"Aight bitches lets get our shop on." Alicia said.

When they walked out the restroom the person in the stall walked out. When she did she just smiled looking at herself in the mirror.

"So Que is going to see his precious lil girl" Tamara said aloud.

She had a plan to break that shit up. If she couldn't be happy and get what she wanted, then nobody was.

Later that night

Que was at the airport waiting for his flight number to be called. He had the information to where she worked and where she lived. He couldn't wait to see her expression when she saw his face. After another five minutes his flight was called. He made his way out through the terminal and boarded the plane. He placed his beats in listening to Pandora. He ended up falling asleep. When he woke up the pilot was preparing for landing. Que put his seatbelt on and looked out the window. Once he had landed he got his luggage and waited for the car to take him to the hotel that was actually close to where January lived. Once he got there he move his luggage to the side and stripped out of his clothes getting in the shower. Once he got out the shower he grabbed some basketball shorts and slipped them on getting in the bed. He had put his phone on the charger before getting in the bed. He laid and looked at the ceiling for a while until his eyes got heavy and he fell asleep.

When he woke up, he looked at the clock while rubbing his eyes. It was 10:30 am and he knew he needed to get up and make some moves. He brushed his teeth and then got in the shower. He got out the shower wrapping a towel around his waist. He put on some black polo boxer briefs and added lotion where it was needed. He had pulled out a black tank and his army fatigue cargo shorts. He got dressed. He put in his diamond stud earrings and his necklace with is gold MK watch. He had half his dreads in a knot with the rest hanging down his back. To finish is outfit he put on his all black J's and his all black Atlanta hat. He called his driver and was headed to January's house.

January had just come from her shop checking on things and talking with some potential investors. She just wanted a moment of peace and quite. Everything had been chaotic sense that photo shoot. She sat in her favorite spot looking out the window just thinking about everything. She rested her head against the back of he sofa when she heard her buzzer at the door. She padded across the room thinking who would be at the door. Normally she looked out the peep hole, but for whatever reason she didn't this time. When she opened the door she wasn't ready for who she saw on the other side. He was looking sexy as hell. They stood there staring each other down. She blinked a few times trying to make sure her eyes were not playing tricks on her. The only thing she could say was, "Jacquees."

"Yeah baby that's me." He said making his way inside without the formal invitation. He walked around her raking her body with his eyes. In a matter of minutes January felt her heart rate speed up to dangerous levels.  He walked close to her and whispered in her ear.

"January you are mines and ain't a damn thing you can do about it."

Oh lord, Jesus take the wheel cause if you don't I'm gone wreck, crash and burn......