What?!

Beeping noise and sobs was all I heard.

Wait. Sobs? From who?

Opening my eyes, I was met by the person I never thought I'd see again. She was curled up in a couch crying her eyes out. "C-Camila? Where... Where am I? What happened?" I ask in confusion.

She looked up, tearstains were all over her cheeks. Why do I keep doing this to her?

"Oh my God, Jade!" She exclaimed getting up from the sofa and rushing towards my bed. The girl engulfed me with a big hug as she continue to whimper in my arms.

I winced at the touch. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to" she said apologetically as she pulled away.

"It's fine and uh, what happened, Mila?" I asked her trying to recall what exactly happened but all I remember was nothing.

"Y-you tried to kill yourself, Jade" as she stated that. Everything went back. Her, checking my bruise, confessing, running away, and me at the park.

"I-I'm so sorry, Camila. I didn't know wh-what to do. I just want th-this pain to g-go away" I stuttered as I shot a tear.

"Please promise me you won't do it again... please, Jade. I-I can't lose you."

For some point, I got mad for her taking me here. She should've let me die there. The world could have been happy to lose a burden.

I frowned in anger. "Why, Camila? Tell me the fucking reason why you can't lose me? Anyone would be happy if I leave this world, tell me why the fuck won't you let me die!" My voice got louder as I spoke those questions.

"I just... I just can't. I don't know. Ugh!" She was shaking but groaned as she finished her answer.

"You can't just save me from dying and not know the reason! What the fuck?! You could've let me die there!"

"I CAN'T BECAUSE I LOVE YOU! OKAY?!"

That's the words I never thought I would hear coming from her. Guilt took over my body with slight confusion.

"What? Y-you love me?" I stuttered in shock but anger went back again "are you fucking with me right now Cabello?! You can't just say you love me after meeting me for a couple days ago!"

"Well I could tell you the same thing" she rolled her eyes and I laughed sarcastically.

"Of course you would say that. How stupid of me. You're Camila Cabello. And I'm just a fan. Of course you love your fans. God," I stopped and laughed, "I'm so stupid."

Her eyes widen when I mentioned that I was a fan.

"You know what? Fuck you! First of all you were the one who first confessed her feelings. And now that it's my turn. You won't fucking believe me for saying that I love you?! I know you're a fan and shit but I don't see you that way! The moment I saw you at McDonald's, I knew I had a feeling I've never felt before towards my other girl friends!" She stopped as she sighed then continued, "I don't even know how I felt like this in a matter of days. I was confused at first. I only saw you as a friend. But this happened and... and the thought of losing you. I-I just can't, Jade. I... really love you. I don't know how but I just do. I hope you believe me."

Wow... speak up, Jade!

"I... Can you please give me some time to think this through? I- go home. I'll text you tomorrow morning," I looked at the time on my phone, 1:58 AM, "or later when the doctor gets here, okay? Go get some rest." I said smiling.

"Are you sure? I can-" "no, no. No need. I'll be fine. Don't worry about me. We'll talk about, uhm, about us in the morning yeah?" I cut her off

"O-okay. Call me if you ever need me. Don't do anything stupid, Jade. I mean it. Get some sleep too" she said as she walk to the door.

"I will and trust me. I don't think I can do shit after what you just said" I winked at her and she laughed. "Stay safe, Mila. Text me when you get home okay?"

"I will. See yah later"

"See yah"

She stopped then turned to me, "oh! and... I'm sorry for everything."

"No. I'm the one who's supposed to say sorry. So, I'm sorry." I said with a sad smile.

She smiled and walked out closing the door leaving me alone in the cold room. As my eyes got heavier, I fought to stay awake since I needed to make sure the girl got home safely.

After minutes of waiting for her text. My phone rang instead. I looked at the caller and saw the name of the girl I love most.

I answered it.

M: Hey Camila. You already got home?

C: Hey, and yup. I'm already home.

M: Well that was faster than I had in mind.

C: I drove faster than I should. She laughed.

M: What? Why? Don't go over normal speed, Camila. You could've got into an accident!

C: Jeez, chill. I'm sorry. I won't do it again.

M: Hmm right. Anyways I gotta go. Some hot nurse just got in and she's gonna feed me. I teased and heard her gasp

C: That's it. I'm coming back. I shouldn't have-

M: Yo, I was just joking. I said then laughed. It's been a while since I get to laugh and not faking it.

C: You little... Anyways, I seriously gotta go. As much as I wanna stay and talk, my eyes are killing me. Goodnight, Jade.

M: Okay. Night, babe.

I heard a chuckle as my eyes grew wide realizing what I just said. I pushed the hang up button quickly as I layed back on the hospital bed. My heart began to race faster and my eyes closed unconsciously, driving myself to sleep.