Why Jade?!

2:36 PM, Camila found out about my bruises and has been asking me where I got it from. At least she didn't saw my scars... I hate the fact that I have to lie to her, and I know, I can tell her the truth. It's just that I'm scared how she'll react.

"Jade, come on. Tell. Me." she pressed.

I sighed and rolled my eyes, "do you know how much this is hard for me, Camila!? I don't know what to do. I have a massive dilemma in my head and I don't know how to take care of it. I'm going through hell and I'm fucking miserable okay?! You just don't go tell the cause of this shit to anyone. Maybe they get abused or something and it's hard for them to tell a person!" Anger hit my tone.

Shit, why did I do that?!

"I-I'm sorry. It's just that, nevermind. Forget that I asked." She said then sighed.

We stayed there sitting on her bed as she continue to put some bag of ice on my swollen skin. Do I tell her the truth?

I want to tell her but, fuck it. I'm telling her.

"Camila? I'm so sorry. I just don't know how to find the right words to say. But..."

"It's fine. And, but what?"

"If I tell you, promise me you won't do anything or tell anyone about this."

"Okay, I promise." She said.

Here it goes.

"Remember that girl you saw from your window getting beat up?" I ask

"Yes? What about her?" She questioned with confusion in her voice.

"I-I was that g-girl and the man w-was my father" I told her honestly

Her eyes went wide and she whispered in shock, "oh my God"

"You won't tell anyone, right?" I ask as she frowned. Oh no.

"WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU TELL ME SOONER?!" She yelled at me. She's mad at me. I frown as tears threaten to flow out my eyes but I held it back not wanting her to see me cry.

"This is one of the reasons why I didn't wanna tell you. I knew you'd react like this..."

I got up from her bed and ran outside the house leaving the girl by herself. As my feet kept running towards a direction I was unaware of, I felt my heart getting crumbled. Being the stupid me, I closed my eyes for the tears to go away and the next thing I knew, I felt a big wall or a tree made a great impact to my body. I fell down and my vision turned black.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Jade? Are you okay?" A soft voice asked.

"Uh, wh-what? What happened?"

"I don't know what exactly happened but I saw you lying on the cement. I think you hit a wall from running. Try to recall it." I realized I was back at the girl's house.

"I uhm, I don't remember" I said truthfully

"That's fine. And uhm, I'm so sorry, Jade. I didn't know why I suddenly bursted out on you like that. It's just that, I hate being lied to and it makes me feel like I've been betrayed even though I've only known the person for days, especially by someone-" she stopped like she was about to spill some unsaid facts.

"It's okay, Camila. I totally understand. I'm sorry too. And I promise to be completely honest as possible as I can with you. I just need time on certain things..." I said.

"Okay" she said as she smile

Honestly, I wanted to tell her everything. But I don't know how to put it in words. I've been in so much hell since the day I was given life. Dave would always torture me and he would include my friends. And even her 'girlfriend'. Even a freaking 4 year old child! As long as the human's in the house. What more if he finds out I'm friends with Camila? That I'm friends with a fucking famous girl? I'm hundred percent sure, by the second he finds out. He'll hunt her down, probably threaten her to stay away from me and give pain.